Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Predator hunters are virtue signaling attention whores

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
They’re just a bunch of soyboys who make videos screaming at men who fuck jb foids to get brownie points from bluepilled faggots and agecucks

and the only reason they make these videos is for internet fame. They claim they want to protect minors from the “evil predators” but they just want internet fame. I bet if predator videos didn’t get any views, they wouldn’t make predator videos.

Most of them also look, behave, talk and sound like there's something not exactly right with them.

Well, there isn't anything ethically wrong with facilitating law enforcement's work but yeah most aren't great people probably. Devoting your free time to such overtly morally righteous quests is soy trait I think(same applies to bluepill lurkers reading this comment).
They claim they want to protect minors from the “evil predators” but they just want internet fame.
Also money, Chris Hansen actually scammed people if I remember correctly.

pedophilia is still gay

If people truly cared about children, they would be focusing on things like single mothers, public schools, infant circumcision and people who spank kids. Not on men who date sexually-developed and sexually active teens.

If you watch a lot of those 'pedo hunter' videos, most of the men they find are straight up incels. Regardless of whether or not it was a case of catfishing, or there was an actual intent to rape prepubescent children, the motives of these mob justice retards aren't really any better. Often it seems like a way to legally destroy ugly men, but not much beyond that.

It is if it's a boy & his priest, ayoooooo
A girl without any developed curves is literally a boy with long hair. What kind of faggot would prefer this to a grown woman with tits and ass?

A girl without any developed curves is literally a boy with long hair. What kind of faggot would prefer this to a grown woman with tits and ass?
She can grow the curves after you feed her down in your rapey dungeon. Can't fake a pussy either.

If people truly cared about children, they would be focusing on things like single mothers, public schools, infant circumcision and people who spank kids. Not on men who date sexually-developed and sexually active teens.
Compulsory education didn’t get forced on all teens in America until the 1940s

bunch of soyboys who make videos screaming at men who fuck jb foids to get brownie points from bluepilled faggots and agecucks

and the only reason they make these videos is for internet fame. They claim they want to protect min

Vigilantism is inherently morally corrupt

Vigilantes are generally lower class brutes that have spare time to hunt. The jailbait sex offenders are generally middle class incel men with no previous convictions. It's a form of class upmanship.