Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Precedent for Colt Gray's dad being arrested

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
★★
It's arguable whether it was a good idea, or if the dad knew/ should have known if his son was a threat to himself or others.

That gave me an idea: I know it'll probably never happen, but the next time there's a shooting, how about we arrest those that pushed him to it (it's almost always a guy). If there's a history of bullying, go and arrest them. If a girl turned him down in a humiliating/ public way and didn't have a reason for the refusal, arrest her. (Some women need to be hateful and insulting on top of the refusal; it'll ruin your youth).

And give them the same punishment as the guy himself, including the death penalty.

News story: "Chad McFaggington, who repeatedly bullied the shooter including physical attacks, had never faced school suspension or other legal action. After Tuesday's shooting however, upon witness statements familiar with the shooter, police arrested Chad for his role in causing the shooting which left 237 dead.

Additionally, Becky McCumstain, who had not only turned down the shooter for a date but scream-laughed at him after the attempt and posted on social media about the "ugly, garbage faggot who should just suck a dick", was also arrested due to her bullying and contribution to the shooter's suicidal mental condition."

It'll never happen, but if it did, it would be justified. You get arrested for arson when you pour gasoline on a house fire, so it makes sense to arrest the people that do the same in these situations.

And no, I'm not making light of these events.