Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pre-emptive goodbye, I love this forum (no homo)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
I'm at 90% and have been temp.ed twice. I know I'm gonna get dabbed on by mods any second now.

A lot of you have appreciated by high-IQ resistance to taking life seriously as an incel; and a lot of you with low IQs and/or high neuroticism have disliked my presence.

I know I'm gonna get capped sooner or later but I will not cuck to mods and would rather get dragged out as a free goyim with his attitude intact.

I will increase my attitude ten-fold from here on out but will also STOP postmaxxing COMPLETELY. And I'll also stop making "bait threads". But the mods, as we know, can judge around 20% of anyone's posts as rule-breaking depending on their whims and wishes. The mods are also straight outta reddit.

Tfu on sex-havers, never give in to mods.

You were an inspiration to every postmaxxer our there

Baiting is based. Various degenerates enjoying our tears, so why not to tease and trigger them

Don't get banned, buddy boyo :cryfeels:

What are half your warnings about?

Examples of violence bait?
I made 2 threads that gave me that.

40% from one where I asked if people were more suicidal or homicidal and then replied with the ugh emoji (ironically, of course) when someone said they were 'against ER'.

And then 30% where I made a thread talking about how I wanted people in my life to die because it revitalizes me when that happens.

And everything above I disawow and have paid for with 70%.

Yeah please chill down for a few months, we already lost enough good men :feelscry:

Shit man, welcome back.
Gonna be a very sad day if you ever get perma banned :feelsbadman:
I got 10% once for low effort and stopped that shit immediately, i dont wanna get banned

I like your post bro, hope you can avoid the perma. Also joker users are based and high IQ.

See you tomorrow

mee too "boyo"
what will u do if u will get banned?? :feelstrash:

I like your posts, don’t get banned

I imagine all banned members in some kind of incel hell while ascended members are in heaven and unbanned members are on earth still

like a Firework
burning bright and fast
and self-destructing with an explosion

you were a based poster, but your shitposting against greycels was unjustified so fuck you nigga

Noooo what happened?:feels:
Perm I think this time...

Shame, he was a cool dude. I enjoyed reading his posts.

Damn, you’re banned, man.

XD

Is he perma'd?

It's over @GoyimWithAttitude . Never began for him here in spite of being HighIQCookcel here. Wish there was anyway to commiserate with him.

>Joined Oct 4, 2019
>Has over 3.000 posts.

Mogs me.

He knew mods are coming for him :cryfeels:

They took one of us, we will take one of them

Which janny will we lynch

Attachments

• mFf48QQ.jpg
    mFf48QQ.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7