Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Practiced suicide methods again pressing down on my carotid.

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

My post count < your future wife's body count
★★★★★
I stood up all night and thought of a jiu jitsu blood choke which involved pressing down the carotid so oxygen wont flow to my brain so I thought of using a rear naked choke on myself. I pressed down on my carotid real good after I found it and after 5 seconds my head felt fuzzy and 15 seconds I was feeling like I was going to fall and stopped at 30 because I didn't pass out. I am upset I couldn't find a way to completely close my carotid artery to make me faint. Maybe jiu jitsu conditioned my carotid from those rear naked chokes that its harder for me to rope who knows.

I need to find a way to completely close off my carotid as pressing my thumbs against them didn't do the trick as I only felt fuzzy and did not faint. My body is extremely resistant for some reason.

Edit:The fact I am practicing suicide which I never done is scary to me. I might be close to roping.

The suicide meta is already solved why do you gotta be inventive nigga

You shouldn't be killing yourself anyway if you are under 30 it's just retarded.

There is better ways mang but i still don't want you to rope

Roping kinda scares me, sounds painful and long
Nah, I tried with a homemade noose and honestly doing it with a rope feels like its not going to be that bad

You shouldn't be killing yourself anyway if you are under 30 it's just retarded.
What if I am non NT? Also should be way earlier than 30

What if I am non NT? Also should be way earlier than 30
what does NT got to do with enjoying ur young body before it rots?

Just play vidya or whatever then call it at 30 if ur bored. Or try ascending like I am. Or idk.

Idk bro Im killing myself too next year if my seamaxx flops so Im not exactly the best motivator here JFL

But thats coz ill be 30 nex tyear

There is better ways mang but i still don't want you to rope
I'm sorry brocel, I am having doubts in my future of ascending and my mind is losing hope in ascending.

i think i will just jump off of a really high place, no failing that

I stood up all night and thought of a jiu jitsu blood choke which involved pressing down the carotid so oxygen wont flow to my brain so I thought of using a rear naked choke on myself. I pressed down on my carotid real good after I found it and after 5 seconds my head felt fuzzy and 15 seconds I was feeling like I was going to fall and stopped at 30 because I didn't pass out. I am upset I couldn't find a way to completely close my carotid artery to make me faint. Maybe jiu jitsu conditioned my carotid from those rear naked chokes that its harder for me to rope who knows.

I need to find a way to completely close off my carotid as pressing my thumbs against them didn't do the trick as I only felt fuzzy and did not faint. My body is extremely resistant for some reason.

Edit:The fact I am practicing suicide which I never done is scary to me. I might be close to roping.
You can’t choke yourself out :feelskek:

You’ll pass out and let go in the best case.

Use a gun or overdose on something or something like a normal person, wtf are you doing trying to Jew jitsu yourself yo death?

You can’t choke yourself out :feelskek:

You’ll pass out and let go in the best case.
I am PRACTICING Taconigger

Use a gun or overdose on something or something like a normal person, wtf are you doing trying to Jew jitsu yourself yo death?
I cant buy guns because of cucked CA laws

I am PRACTICING Taconigger
Practicing for what? You’re never going to choke yourself out and an ideal noose suicide isn’t by bloodchoking because it’s too risky and you can suffocate which is very unpleasant. An ideal roping is to jump from a height that breaks your neck
I cant buy guns because of cucked CA laws
Over for CAcels

Practicing for what? You’re never going to choke yourself out and an ideal noose suicide isn’t by bloodchoking because it’s too risky and you can suffocate which is very unpleasant. An ideal roping is to jump from a height that breaks your neck
I am trying to find creative way to make my homemade noose

Over for CAcels

I am trying to find creative way to make my homemade noose
Nooses have been invented already man you don’t need to figure this out :feelskek:

The ideal hanging method is to climb a tall sturdy tree or telephone pole (use a ladder if necessary) and do a drop hanging, where the neck is broken and death is instant.

i just want some drug or gas to make it quick and painless for fucks sake

Roping kinda scares me, sounds painful and long
Because it is, sometimes people take multiple minutes to die. Roping executions in the past were based on snapping a persons neck with their own bodyweight which makes it fast, but obviously rarely anyone can create such a setup by themselves.

You clearly need some attention, try the sideways method and go to the hospital

You clearly need some attention, try the sideways method and go to the hospital
STFU YOU GrAYFAG
Silence crab

Why are you practicing suicide if you aren't even sure you want to kill yourself?

Also, choking yourself out seems like a good way to make yourself a vegetable.

all because of no pussy.

Shotgun to mouth sounds scary but probably the most lethal and quickest way to do it especially if the pallet blows away your brain stem which from the research i’ve conducted they say it’s lights out