Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ppl separating you from women

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
do you guys have anyone IRL that seem to be primarily focused around separating you from women in your interactions with them? or at least making sure they're guarding you away from women

it even happens online too, being banned from reddit, discord, etc. because you said something non pc or similar. but ya it's much more of a problem when it happens IRL. and these type of dudes will always be eager to use violence on you.

mostly beta orbiters, Chad is too busy slaying to care about individual toilets. Cucks will white knight like this thinking it’ll score them brownie points :bluepill:

mostly beta orbiters, Chad is too busy slaying to care about individual toilets. Cucks will white knight like this thinking it’ll score them brownie points :bluepill:
i see. well even men that are already in relationships will do this.

yea, my guess is they are driving you away cuz they think you are competition or what nowayout said

That's how I got my criminal record, that's how I got kicked out of high school, that's how I got banned from a mall.

When I was a teenager I got kicked out of school simply because I said that I didn't have a girlfriend and would do anything to get one to a teacher, she found that "worrying behaviour". I got kicked out of another school because I said that my lack of having a female companion caused me to have a depression. I never even made any attempts to talk to an individual toilet, if you're an ugly male simply expressing yourself is a banneable offense. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

i see. well even men that are already in relationships will do this.

Cause normie Cucks believe they are such players and will score some action after saving foids from meany incel creeps :feelshaha::feelshaha:

not always

some of the dudes already had a relationship
it could be a more basic, instinctual behavior, not based in logic.

like animals guarding females away from other males in their territory

There’s a lot of people who try to separate me from people in general

That's how I got my criminal record, that's how I got kicked out of high school, that's how I got banned from a mall.

When I was a teenager I got kicked out of school simply because I said that I didn't have a girlfriend and would do anything to get one to a teacher, she found that "worrying behaviour". I got kicked out of another school because I said that my lack of having a female companion caused me to have a depression. I never even made any attempts to talk to an individual toilet, if you're an ugly male simply expressing yourself is a banneable offense. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
What were you willing to do - then and now - to make a girlfriend out of a toilet tho :feelshmm: ?

wow. jesus

you're an actual ricecel btW?

absolute kek world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

When I was a teenager I got kicked out of school simply because I said that I didn't have a girlfriend and would do anything to get one to a teacher, she found that "worrying behaviour". I got kicked out of another school because I said that my lack of having a female companion caused me to have a depression.
maybe if you weren't such a low T soyfag you would ascend as a tall blackcel:feelswhat::feelswhat: you need to inject T ASAP

I never even made any attempts to talk to an individual toilet, if you're an ugly male simply expressing yourself is a banneable offense. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
what the fuck are you talking about normie you literally have foid friends :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Low IQ post the only women I'll be interacting with is a cashier at the store, they're paid to talk to me nicely anyways at least in theory so some soy t. redditor trying to protect her from my personality is gonna look very stupid

Low IQ post the only women I'll be interacting with is a cashier at the store, they're paid to talk to me nicely anyways at least in theory so some soy t. redditor trying to protect her from my personality is gonna look very stupid
lol

do you guys have anyone IRL that seem to be primarily focused around separating you from women in your interactions with them? or at least making sure they're guarding you away from women

it even happens online too, being banned from reddit, discord, etc. because you said something non pc or similar. but ya it's much more of a problem when it happens IRL. and these type of dudes will always be eager to use violence on you.
just cucks who beleive it’ll grant them good boy points and easier access to women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: