Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ppecel is banned, this forum lost so many users the last days

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
How rich was he? Did he ever give any numbers? Holy fuck imagine doxxing yourself that hard by revealing which school you go to. :feelstastyman:
Idk I don’t think he ever said how much he had, but he is obviously very rich due to the fact that he could afford high end hookers that costed $1K+ frequently.

And yeah he doxxed himself by bragging that he went to Oxford by making his avi the Oxford logo.

Last edited:
Idk I don’t think he ever said how much he had, but he is obviously very rich due to the fact that he could afford high end hookers frequently.
Mogs me
And yeah he doxxed himself by bragging that he went to Oxford by making his avi the Oxford logo.
With enough effort people could doxx him and fuck him over. He was still asian so I do feel sympathy, I feel deeply for asian/indians/hapas. Especially the darker ones.

Is he perma'd? He made some good posts