Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Powerpill] Might is Right

I read excerpts a while ago. It was Jack London using a pseudonym, if I'm not mistaken.

"Might is right" definitely has a lot of truth to it. People often tend to forget that the only thing that ultimately backs the Law, for example, is overwhelming violence.

He might have been a failed normie too. Got rejected harshly by his oneitis if I recall correctly.

The Powerpill:

THE VICTOR GETS THE GOLD

Virtue is rewarded in this world, remember. Natural law
makes no false judgments. Its decisions are true and just, even
when dreadful. The victor gets the gold and the land every time. He,
also, gets the fairest maidens
, the glory tributes. And — why should
it be otherwise? Why should the delights of life go to failures and
cowards? Why should the spoils of battle belong to the unwarlike?
That would be insanity, utterly unnatural and immoral.

Might makes right, that is undeniable. Nothing else really matters in the world other than strength, that is how it has been since the dawn of time. There are the strong who achieve what they desire, and the weak, who exist only to be subjugated and used by the strong. It's reflected in every race of creatures, except for man.
Through sentience, I think man were given the chance to rise above this primordial way of life, to achieve something more fair, something less meaningless and cruel. Perhaps there was once one brief period, a window of opportunity where we could have began to create a world of stewardship and benevolence, a paradise where we sought to ease the suffering of all living things instead of selfish, hedonistic survival of the fittest, maybe we were even heading in the right direction for a time..
Evidently, I think we failed. I think we got the 'bad ending', and we are living now through the final chapters.

323smj214fp11

thanks for info duck billed

Take the Machtpill.