Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Powerful ER Quote that is Overlooked

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
"Who's the alpha male now, bitches?" -Elliot describing how he felt after buying his first gun

Goes to show society in the Degenerate West tells people that they are not real men if they aren't having nonstop parties and sex. And people like Elliot, eternally insecure about their manhood, see violence as the best way to validate themselves if they cannot meet society's standards. Great article about it here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/04/20/damaged-masculinity-may-help-explain-columbine-and-other-mass-shootings/?utm_term=.23bd6860e821

No, I disagree the problem is not he did not feel like a man, it is the fact his desires were unfulfilled.

the fucking governments don't care

everyday people is abused and humiliated

as a male you are just told to "man up"

no empathy, no support, no actual solutions

only bluepill crap and shame

nausea said:

nausea said:

dhMeAzK

universallyabhorred said:
No, I disagree the problem is not he did not feel like a man, it is the fact his desires were unfulfilled.

I think that not feeling like a man is indeed the problem. There are lots of guys who, while they may not be able to get laid, at least enjoy sex with prostitutes. I fucked a number of prostitutes but I could never relax and enjoy it. I ended up just stopping because I feel eternally insecure and pathetic. It's not just about sex. In pretty much every interaction with other men I am now hyperaware of how I look compared to them and how they perceive me. And it makes sense to me now why I was never accepted into any leadership role in my life, why no one ever respected me. Because I look like a weak little child. I don't look competent. It doesn't matter if I am better at something than another person because I don't look like a leader. The guy that might be less skilled than me in some area will get promoted because other people will be more inclined to respect him. No one wants to have a boss that looks like a subhuman twink.

We need to orchestrate a mass beta-uprising. Think about it: ER just killed a few people. But if incels could come together and have like hundreds of those small killings all on one day, we'd be more feared than the fucking taliban/ISIS

Redpill Robert said:
We need to orchestrate a mass beta-uprising. Think about it: ER just killed a few people. But if incels could come together and have like hundreds of those small killings all on one day, we'd be more feared than the fucking taliban/ISIS

And to think we could potentially get the 30 millions leftover men to go ER in China.