Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Poverty as the enabler of geomaxxing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I keep reading into human height, I found this article:

(Archive because I don't want to give the BBC, Biased British Cucks, any ad revenue).

Namely:

"Given these considerations and the recent historical run of height gains, Komlos thinks humankind has probably reached its population-level pinnacle. "The Dutch, to me, give you the maximum for a human population," says Komlos. "They're just about as tall as we can be under optimal conditions."

Leonard agrees. "I think, by and large, populations of the industrial world are increasingly sort of reaching the thresholds of our genetic potential."

Achieving new heights"

And

"The allure of the tall

All that being said, it's worth noting that high stature is as a sign of attractiveness across many cultures. Height also serves as a strikingly reliable gauge of earning potential. An oft-cited 2004 study found that for each extra inch of height above average, someone could expect to earn per working year of his or her life up to $789 more (about $976 in today's money, or £625).

[UWSL]This tallness benefit does cut off though. Height clearly does not linearly correlate with wealth – athletes and famous fashion models aside. Multimillionaire CEOs are not all colossuses. Komlos says the benefit tapers off in the vicinity of 190cm as people go from aesthetically tall to, well, eyebrow-raisingly tall.[/UWSL]

Instead of a blessing, extreme height can be a curse. Lanky people have to stoop through doorways and struggle to fit in cars. Taller folks are more prone to certain maladies as well, such as joint and cardiovascular problems. Robert Wadlow, officially the tallest man ever to have lived, is a prime example. A pituitary gland disorder made him soar to 2.72m (8ft 11in). He had to wear leg braces as he got older in order to walk; an infected blister from a poor-fitting brace contributed to Wadlow's death, age 22."

This is some interesting data, namely that the social benefits of being tall cut off at 190 cm, this is also where the ⅕ of the Dutch population get taller but we actually rarely see these tall people in leadership positions.

So why bring up all these stats related to tall people?

Well because shortness is usually caused by poverty, by having a plant rich diet with little to no meat. Going out today in the Netherlands I saw A LOT of JBW couples, both JBW males and JBW females, the non-White person was always a foreigner with a heavy accent and significantly shorter.

The wealth in richer countries allows those people to be taller which is why they can go to those poorer countries and height-mog most indigenous men and take their toilets.

Going to a poorer county isn't exclusively done by beta-buxxers. I recently met this Dutchman with a hot Chinese wife, he was severely handicapped and had to use crutches to move, one of the first thing he told me is that his disease caused him to shrink 4 cm (That's 1⅓ inch), yet she still seemed madly in love with him despite him being poor and her now working to support them both, him being handicapped, and after over a few decades of marriage (so many decades of shit tests).

My only guesses are that his natural pale skin and his height saved him. I also think that he subconsciously saw how she treated him after losing height which is why he bitterly commented on losing it.

As more countries become wealthier geomaxxing becomes more difficult. Thus in a few generations Incels from wealthy countries won't be able to geomax anymore as poverty will be eradicated as technology keeps improving exponentially.

Unless we'll get hyper-realistic robo-toilets the global Chad :chad: monopoly will only get worse.

Replies0Views517