Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme POV: You've never felt the touch of a woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
Never and that is why I am here !

Do hugs count, GrAYfuck?

I think my only option left is to become a Buddhist Monk or a Christian Monk and be happy living in that established order. Otherwise I may not survive.

I think my only option left is to become a Buddhist Monk or a Christian Monk and be happy living in that established order. Otherwise I may not survive.
cope, its going to make you feel even worse.

brutal coomer pill. due to Buddhism this isn't me but if wasn't an occultist then maybe

KHHV curry reporting.

One time while crossing the street, my mom held my hand

@BummerDrummer

Get this fucking chad out of here.
To add to the brag-chain, I must say, when I was in Kindergarten: I held a girl's hand in-order to form a circle in P.E. class one time.
And yes, I have held my mother's hand, too, btw.

To add to the brag-chain, I must say, when I was in Kindergarten: I held a girl's hand in-order to form a circle in P.E. class one time.
The Absolute State of Slayers.co.

Its okay you still pass as pathetic not to worry. i literally had like 2 times where a girl held my hand and both times they let go of it instantly to dance with low tier white cell and a chad-ish ricecel

Praise Allah!

هذا ملهم جدا ، قبل الله كنت خائفا ، الآن أنا مستعد لتدمير كل كافر! سأحضر
عذارى الـ75 في الجنة!

Imagine virgin shaming someone else out of some closet gay deprivation.
This is why the levels of masculinity have dropped considerably.
I blame the japs and their shitty waiffus.
It´s turning men into effeminate dicks by using anime as a weapon.
soy memes tbh
tik tok soy indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back