Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pov : You found your looksmatch

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
Screenshot 2024 04 14 01 54 56 878 cominstagramandroid edit

Her: "After thousands of years of subhumanity, finally my offspring will be freed from niggerness "

Him: "After decades of inceldom, finally I have found a pussy willing to let me in"

Her: "After thousands of years of subhumanity, finally my offspring will be freed from niggerness "

Him: "After decades of inceldom, finally I have found a pussy willing to let me in"
And their child will be half nigger and subhuman, their life is going to be wild.

Their son: At least I'm not a short introverted autistic unathletic subhuman like ER and other hapas.

Everyone wins.

:feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek:

I hope she knows how to wash chicken...