Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POV : Foid beg for chad cock in class group chat while you are on pua websites trying to figure out how to approach her

T

truest.cel.ever

Greycel
Had this college class with this gigachad. All the foids in the class would be giggling at any word he says, even when he is just answering basic questions from teacher. There was this group of 3 foids that would do anything to get his attention it was kind of embarrassing. Long story short we have a class group chat. Chad say he is at the library working on homework but is stuck on a particular question. One of the foid said that she can come to the library to help him out, another one said that she also can come as she already finished that part of the homework (foid basically fighting over who is going to help Chad). Mind you a lot of guys ask questions and don’t even get answers from the foids in the class, your favorite incel included (me). Chad asks a question and all the foids immediately start answering wtf. Chad basically said to just sent him a picture of the solution, foid is like it would be better if she comes and explain to him the solution so he can understand better. Chad said it’s ok he just need a picture of the solution, she sends it, Chad leaves her on read, no thank you or anything. Dude got so many options he ignored two stacylites desperate advances, jfc

Tldr : Chad reject two foids begging for a library date

"Women don't approach men bro its the guys job bro"

Personality guys it's all about personality:lul::lul:

Yeah, I believed (or rather: wanted to believe) in this Redpill BS:redpill: in college as a cope to explain why no woman ever talked to me ("if only I tried to initiate convos with them more often then they would develop an interest in me"). :feelshaha:

Chad said it’s ok he just need a picture of the solution, she sends it, Chad leaves her on read, no thank you or anything.
I can see why he's Chad: he has an abundance mindset.

Girls go crazy for that mindset.

Just think positive, work on your personality, and you'll get there. Trust me. :bluepill:

Had this college class with this gigachad. All the foids in the class would be giggling at any word he says, even when he is just answering basic questions from teacher. There was this group of 3 foids that would do anything to get his attention it was kind of embarrassing. Long story short we have a class group chat. Chad say he is at the library working on homework but is stuck on a particular question. One of the foid said that she can come to the library to help him out, another one said that she also can come as she already finished that part of the homework (foid basically fighting over who is going to help Chad). Mind you a lot of guys ask questions and don’t even get answers from the foids in the class, your favorite incel included (me). Chad asks a question and all the foids immediately start answering wtf. Chad basically said to just sent him a picture of the solution, foid is like it would be better if she comes and explain to him the solution so he can understand better. Chad said it’s ok he just need a picture of the solution, she sends it, Chad leaves her on read, no thank you or anything. Dude got so many options he ignored two stacylites desperate advances, jfc

Tldr : Chad reject two foids begging for a library date
its jeeeeez you behaviour bro you jeeeez are a misogynist bro your behaviour is why you dont get any women approaching bro

pathetic

Fking annoying, go flirt somewhere else god. But respect for this chad, don't give shit to chad-worshippers, they don't deserve it

Its so fun ignoring foids

Yh, pure suifuel when your more handsome colleague who is 6ft tall with perfect body proportions and prettyboy dark skin face gets asked out in front of you by some RANDOM foids at work, i mogged him heightwise but i used to look like shit facewise. My bluepilled mentality was that he got asked out cuz his position was making him look more privilleged (he was the hotel receptionist, i was the porter) JFL