Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Potential to be decent looking

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Do you believe the lookism crap that everyone at birth has the ability to be good looking but our environment heavily influence this to the point of inceldom. Or do you believe genetics make up most of the attractiveness of a person.

Looks are genetic and there isn't much to do about it, of course you can looksmaxx and polish but you need to start with something vaguely acceptable

I dont care even about look tbh

I dont even want to be good looking im with a destruction and im enjoying my state.

Your entire future is determined before you are even born. Your genes 100% determine every single factor about your life. Your appearance, your behavior, and your future. There is no way you can increase your attractiveness through your own actions, the traits that females find attractive in males are all genetic.

No, and I don't think that this is what lookism is preaching anyway, otherwise they'd just be bluepill copers.

I don't know how the environment would have whittled away my cheekbones, tilted my eyes downward and pushed my jaw into an extreme underbite.

I am too tired to live anymore

Mouthbreathing is legit tbh

It's genetics only. The only external power that can destroy your looks(more in my case) is having an accident where your face get worse, or having a hunchback forlooking to the floor evading glanses,etc.

Nobody here has the potential to be decent looking, genetics tell life's tale before we're even born.

varies depending on the person. Some can easily ascend a few points through surgery because their bone structure allows it, others can't

Most people who are a 4/10 could have been a 5/10 if they had practised things like brushing teeth, mewing (probably helps), good diet to stimulate growth etc.

Mostly genetics

Nobody here has the potential to be decent looking, genetics tell life's tale before we're even born.
What about chads that aren't NT and autists

What about chads that aren't NT and autists
Chads who aren't NT are normalfags/chadlites. There are no autistic Chads who aren't lonely, women can use their lack of game to their advantage.

Chads who aren't NT are normalfags/chadlites. There are no autistic Chads who aren't lonely, women can use their lack of game to their advantage.
Truly evil, they'll look for their benefits in anything.

Its like playing a Russian Roulette in the non-existence state, and then you´re brought to being in this shithole.

It's genetics. It's like a lottery, you either get lucky or you get screwed

Its like playing a Russian Roulette in the non-existence state, before you´re brought to being in this shithole.
Yes this is why I hate my biological parents along with most parents in general, they're extremely selfish that they need to make a human just so they can rot and "entertain" the parents.

I dont care even about look tbh

I dont even want to be good looking im with a destruction and im enjoying my state.
Thats pretty fucked up. Are you a masochist?

Yes this is why I hate my biological parents along with most parents in general, they're extremely selfish that they need to make a human just so they can rot and "entertain" the parents.
Nature is merciless.
Gotta do what we´re given with.
There isn´t much else to do here.
But hey we´ve got lots of entertainment to keep as away from all the harsh nonsense in this jungle.

Nature is merciless.
Gotta do what we´re given with.
There isn´t much else to do here.
But hey we´ve got lots of entertainment to keep as away from all the harsh nonsense in this jungle.
But it will never last because everything is temporary. The only thing that is Permanent is death.

But it will never last because everything is temporary. The only thing that is Permanent is death.
Yes.
If we were fictional Vampires that would deviate our permanent fate.

It all comes down to genetics. If you lost in that department it's over for you.

It doesn't mean you shouldn't better yourself, for yourself. But I'm just saying don't looksmaxx thinking it will make you a gigachad. Besides, you will always feel better living a healthier lifestyle.

Mostly environment. If you're slightly ugly (receded jaw, fat, balding) those things can be fixed by being born into a middle class family and above, with dentists trainers and hair transplants. Being fed nutritious foods growing up makes you grow bigger frame, and your bad habits corrected by parents means no posture/frame issues. Any genetic defects can be fixed by money, or avoided by preventative measures. This is the truth, 99.9999% of uglies are just poor. But incels don't want to accept this because its too despair.