Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [potential NSFW] A troop of male chimps gang up and brutally lynch another lone male chimp.

chimpanzees are very violent and low IQ
they are also promiscuous

I've seen the video but you can't really see much of what's happening. Anyway I've seen very similar behaviour in our species, but can't point where :waitwhat::waitwhat:

Yeah this is the exact same shit humans do, 99% genetic similarity clearly showing. Sooner AI replaces us the better imo.

Video games were at fault for sure.

this what it's like everyday in the hood i live in

there are almost no pure niggers in brazil imo
depends on the region, mixed race people outnumber pure blacks by like 8 to 1, and white people also outnumber them a lot, but i'd say they aren't rare, if i go outside rn i could see a few.

depends on the region, mixed race people outnumber pure blacks by like 8 to 1, and white people also outnumber them a lot, but i'd say they aren't rare, if i go outside rn i could see a few.
brazilian niggers are also mixed race,average only like 60% nigger ancestry

brazilian niggers are also mixed race,average only like 60% nigger ancestry
i guess PURE pure blacks are hard to come by, but i mean they can look pretty much straight out of africa anyways.

thoughtlesscel would be the one wearing a gorilla suit watching from afar with binoculars, "for research purposes"
Source

Humans are the same