Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Potent Suicide Fuel, if you don't fall into any of these categories. You Never Truly lived

PassTheRope/Cope

PassTheRope/Cope

☆☆☆☆☆
★★
A epiphany of sorts hit me today. I am on a existential excursion right now to figure out my place in life, if that's what you can call it.

In life, you can be cursed with many things or take comfort in genetic gifts from time to time. I have realized these so called "genetic" gifts can range from many things. But, The 5 most important genetic gifts you can obtain are as follows:

Intelligence- Your Ability to deduce & reason. This includes Superior retention of knowledge
Appearance- Your Ability to attract the opposite sex & Continue your bloodline
Status- Your ability to freely traverse the Societal Classifications with very little consequence
Artisanship - Your innate ability to make great creative contributions to society and to leave a legacy.
Athleticism- Your Ability to stay in shape and Do long, strenuous, and comparatively muscle stress based task with little to no effort.

Buddy Boyos, I realized today just how unfortunate my cards are that I have been dealt. I legitimately excel in none of these departments. I have always been told " Ahhhhh Passthecope, Just focus on yourself and find yourself first before worrying about women." WELL YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU DAMN CUNTS! WHILE I "FIND MYSELF", WHORES EVERY NIGHT ARE FINDING THEMSELVES ON NORMIE AND CHAD COCK WHILE I FUCKING ROT ALONE! Are you fucking kidding me!!!? I Studied and finished high school with not 2, not 1 , but zero Relationships under my fucking belt. Those cock sucking double crossing lying pieces of shits told me if I just "Focus on yourself bro" That a girl will come my way with similar interests. Well guess what, THAT NEVER FUCKIN HAPPENED!......I don't even Exist. Can you call such a loveless and experience less life a life at all? Might as well say Foids have committed Mass murder for preventing my grand children and children from being born. I have none of the traits listed above. I.............Ceased to Exist. Forget never Began or it's over. You simply ceased to be......

Tl;dr: You Do not Exist....

Last edited:
:feelsrope: Brutal thread. We can’t die becuase we never truly lived.

We are just genetically dead subhumans existing in an ugly body and someday we'll seize to exist. We never truly lived.

Intelligence is the only one I have.
Athleticism-barely

The rest I failed

I had above average knowledge retention.
I died the day that i started to wageslave 10 hours, just i didn't know back then.
I miss reading books, i miss thinking that i could be an intellectual, but now i have to make a great effort to concentrate.

“Normie and chad cock”
Jfl if you think 5/10 normies are fucking girls every night. That’s chad only. Chad lites fuck weekly, and high tier normies might fuck a few times every 6 months. Normie’s are giga lucky to fuck once a year. Toilets don’t want 5/10 average in 2020. Silly inkwell.

I’m pretty good at like 3 of these but appearance isn’t one of them so its over

High IQ by saying foids committed mass murder for preventing your children and grandchildren from being born.

That’s fucking brutal

Even if I had one of these traits, I would still get mogged by GigaChad who has all 5.

alot of words to cope with being ugly tbh

The only things that matter today are attractiveness & being good enough to get paid to play sportsball.

I had above average knowledge retention.
I died the day that i started to wageslave 10 hours, just i didn't know back then.
I miss reading books, i miss thinking that i could be an intellectual, but now i have to make a great effort to concentrate.

Same. I grew up reading all day long. I loved books, I loved text and words, it was my life. At some point the stress of slaving aways day by day became too much. I wish I could go back and read more, focus again.
I hope the afterlife is a giant library.

I hope the afterlife is a giant library.
:feelsbadman:

More likelly they post on here every night :feelskek:
Jfl
Giphy 1

I have intellegence and had good athletic body before now I ruined it by masturbuating everyday. But really it doesn;t matter if you are a low tier man. I am a wristcel so I always looked weak eventough I could lift lot weight. So I was never taken for sports which require "strength" eventough I was good at it. Intellegence tbh has only made me understand deep psycology and philosophy. I am very good at biology too. But all this is of no use for now. Nobody respects me because of my intellegence because most of the people don't understand or have time for what I am saying. I am only considered as most intellegent in my little friend circle outside of it I am considered just like a low tier man.

Brutal truth.

>Intelligence
Overrated in modern society

>Athleticism
Doesn't mean shit if you can't earn a living from it

>Artisanship
Nothing more than a personal cope if you're an ugly male

>Status
Impossible to attain if you're an ugly male

And that leaves -

>Appearance- Your Ability to attract the opposite sex & Continue your bloodline
The only thing that really matters underneath all the bullshit

Only in a strict patriarchy does anything besides looks matter for males.

Last edited:
>Intelligence
Overrated in modern society

>Athleticism
Doesn't mean shit if you can't earn a living from it

>Artisanship
Nothing more than a personal cope if you're an ugly male

>Status
Impossible to attain if you're an ugly male

And that leaves -

>Appearance- Your Ability to attract the opposite sex & Continue your bloodline
The only thing that really matters underneath all the bullshit

Only in a strict patriarchy does anything besides looks matter for males.
Based Observation.

It never began for me then