Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Potent lifefuel for Asiancels

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★

Hot blondie gets RICE'd

one white bitch gets married to an rice/curry and u dumb cunts think its lifefuel, ignoring the legions of ethnic women who completely ignore ethnic men and hunger for white cawk. you're retarded my friend :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

ugh...another one of these 1 in 10 million couples to prove a point.

one white bitch gets married to an rice/curry and u dumb cunts think its lifefuel, ignoring the legions of ethnic women who completely ignore ethnic men and hunger for white cawk. you're retarded my friend :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
ugh...another one of these 1 in 10 million couples to prove a point.
People have already said what are is to be said.

Just be an ugly Chinese theory

How did he do it what game did he run? Probably JBF as usual

His jaw is pretty strong

pure undiruted rifefuer desu

He has also hair of the god. r-right.

i always see lifefuel for asians, never indians :feelsrope:

these white bitches are just trying to get their filthy hands on that doctor money that these chinamen will be making