Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Posts about Mental illnesses are pathetic.

Grashüpfer

Grashüpfer

Recruit
★★★
Nobody gives a shit if you have ADHD or Autism or anything I dont caer kill yourself if its so bad i dont care you fucking kike nigger you belive in kikes you idot

You have something even worse.

You are from LooksMax, yes?

Nobody gives a shit if you have ADHD or Autism or anything I dont caer kill yourself if its so bad i dont care you fucking kike nigger you belive in kikes you idot
Fuck you bitch clearly you never steped a foot in psychward you fucking dumbass edgy trolling nigger :feelsokman:

theyre actually neurodevelopmental disabilities :blackpill:

I'm the only one here with serious issues

GrAYcel faggot

Gaynigger thread

I'll wait.

No, no, no...This is "Sewers" rubbish.

Last edited:
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Do u want this thread deleted?

Do u want this thread deleted?

No, though it should've been deleted soon after being made. The user received no warning or other punishment for directly insulting mental-cels in Inceldom Discussion.

"Shidpost"? 10%. Denigrating other incels genuinely? 20%.

No, though it should've been deleted soon after being made. The user received no warning or other punishment for directly insulting mental-cels in Inceldom Discussion.

It was just a low effort shitpost that was moved out of inceldom discussion. He wasn’t really harassing any users in particular so I don’t think it was bad enough to issue a warning

If he keeps doing then he will be issued warnings

Who lets these braindamaged greys in? holy shit.
Just make me mod already so I can purge this place from this filth, wtf

No they are good