Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

postmaxxing then vs postmaxxing now

• Thread starter GENSHIT CHIMPACT
  • Start date
GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
then

Screenshot 2023 11 09 234905

now

Screenshot 2023 11 09 234921

I think 1k posts in less than a month is wild

I once posted almost 6000 in a single day lol

I almost made 1k posts a month none of them spammed anywhere, I think it's time to quit for half a year or so.

I have a high post count for only being here a few months, but most of them are legit. I'd say about 1.5k are from postmaxxing.

You’re serious to wow

Monday, Oct 3rd 2022 I hit 5500 posts in a single day. After work too. My wrists were practically on fire. I remember it distinctly as I was listening to the Halo 3 ODST soundtrack which had a pleasing aesthetic. I went from 240.5k to 246K real quick

My record b4 that was 5000 on Saturday, 4/30/2022. I also went to the thrift store and ate a hot dog (no homo) that day

Monday, Oct 3rd 2022 I hit 5500 posts in a single day. After work too. My wrists were practically on fire. I remember it distinctly as I was listening to the Halo 3 ODST soundtrack which had a pleasing aesthetic. I went from 240.5k to 246K real quick

My record b4 that was 5000 on Saturday, 4/30/2022. I also went to the thrift store and ate a hot dog (no homo) that day
This is nigga sweating on .is how is that possible

I once posted almost 6000 in a single day lol
How jfl. Thats like 20 hours of postmaxxing non stop. I barely manage 3k in 10 hours. Its over for me

How jfl. Thats like 20 hours of postmaxxing non stop. I barely manage 3k in 10 hours. Its over for me
no timers for mods

i think my record as a regular user was 3500 or so back in june of '21

pepecel mogs that, as a reg user he his 3700-3800 a day

no timers for mods

i think my record as a regular user was 3500 or so back in june of '21

pepecel mogs that, as a reg user he his 3700-3800 a day
I will never catch up. I miss pepecel, was a based postmaxxer. Remember spamming his thread when starting out

GripMaxxing got 30k posts in 2 months on .org, and there isnt even a postmaxxing section there

Honestly, this thing where you can just spam numbers to boost your post count should be banned. What the fuck is the point of the colors otherwise?

Postmaxxing is great cope

At least it filters lazy reddit infiltrators

Yeah it's easy as piss now that there are the sewers

Honestly, this thing where you can just spam numbers to boost your post count should be banned. What the fuck is the point of the colors otherwise?
What’s the point of your account?

But you can bet, with no regret, we'll do it all again, we'll do it all again~

Pmaxxed subhuman

If you have never postmaxxed before then you do not belong here
Unknown

i could've postmaxxed as i want to say lots of things but if someone else has said similar things that i had in mind i'd rather avoid repeating it, so i don't post much unless i need to talk

To participate in the discussion on the forum incels.is. Do you have any other questions, little buddy?
it’s a shame you don’t contribute a damn thing though