Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Postmaxxers are the most blackpilled people...

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
as they are aware that life is all about mogging. Therefore they spend time increasing their postcount so that they can have a higher postcount than others and mog other incels cuz they ain't gonna b moggin anyone else

sounds like cope to me

life is all about mogging.
45WW0wy.gif

I respect and admire high post count users. It's unironically an impressive feat, and in a just society they would get compensated for their effort. Countless hours spent reading posts, coming up with responses, keeping up with the cultural ethos of this place and of the larger cultural milleu, aquainting themselves with other users, etc. Only the user himself is responsible for his post count, he must lift himself up in the status ladder through the force of sheer willpower and intellect (writing skills, creativity, etc). Even if its explained by low effort postmaxxing, there is something noble about it and it requires a level of commitment the average normie doesn't really have. Not to mention the fact that although being somewhat infamous, this is still a shady place and few are aware of its existence, so just creating an account here is already impressive to some extent, which is intensified by the stigma associated with incels. People get paid high sallaries for far easier and trivial pursuits. i mantain that post count is correlated with IQ

postmaxxers more like copemaxxers

Remember when you went from greycel to light blue in a day? You had that Messi elf avi with Pique.

I don't understand how they always have something to say.

as they are aware that life is all about mogging. Therefore they spend time increasing their postcount so that they can have a higher postcount than others and mog other incels cuz they ain't gonna b moggin anyone else
:soy:

i am mid tier post count tbh