Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Postmaxxercels what are your post count goals?

• Thread starter Autist.Belgrade
  • Start date
Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
Currently I'm aiming to make it onto the postcount leaderboard and I need around 3500 more posts to make it there.

I want to say I'd like to get to 100k posts but that feels pretty unrealistic so I think 30k would be a good number to aim for as it is the end of the title ranks you get for reaching certain post milestones and it would put me pretty far up on the post leaderboard.

What are my fellow postmaxxers aiming for?

Same 30k if I can reach it. I have a kind of unique postmaxxing method aswell which could help keep it more interesting

Same 30k if I can reach it. I have a kind of unique postmaxxing method aswell which could help keep it more interesting
I just spam gifs because it's easy and fast

I wanna be in the top 10 of most posts at some point

I wanna be in the top 10 of most posts at some point
It would be cool if there was an official list that includes banned/deleted users.

I found this list from @ElTruecel but it's a year old so it's probably changed a good bit since

@Animecel2D Thoughts?

You can definitely do it considering you have 24k and joined in june
I think so too
I need between 39-40k posts to be in the top 10

It would be cool if there was an official list that includes banned/deleted users.

I found this list from @ElTruecel but it's a year old so it's probably changed a good bit since
I agree

What's the point of you aren't getting pussy with it :feelsrope:

long term - a million
short term - 200k

will do this or die
You need to also beat @proudweeb old record of 322k but to be fair that was done when there was either no post timer or a shorter one I forget.

You need to also beat @proudweeb old record of 322k but to be fair that was done when there was either no post timer or a shorter one I forget.
Mods and admins don't have a post timer

i dont exactly remember when he got admin but for them the post timer is turned off by default

i dont exactly remember when he got admin but for them the post timer is turned off by default
Still it would be nice to say that you beat that dirty cheating jannie :feelskek:

They have an unfair advantage tbh
pretty sure admins can just change their postcount to whatever number they want too. They could set it to a million and LARP that they have actually posted that many times

But where is the fun in that?

its the journey not the destination mang :smonk:

pretty sure admins can just change their postcount to whatever number they want too. They could set it to a million and LARP that they have actually posted that many times

Goals are only satisfying to hit when you've worked for them

437k but who's counting lol

i didn't have a timer after roughly 110k when I became a mod

this is true which is why I got out the game

Just become mod theory
to be fair, there was nothing preventing other postmaxxers from applying for mod lol

I was the only one to notice that mods could double-post in rapid succession and took advantage :feelshaha:

I also had to spend a lot of time actually modding (I also wanted the mod actions crown) so that also reduced my pmaxxing advantage a bit

Fun fact: I would also delete my own posts since 1 deleted post = 1 more mod actions

so I prolly traded 5k posts for 5k mod actionz

long term - a million
short term - 200k

will do this or die
That was my goal till i got jewed out of of it jfl, my plan was to hit it by 2025 but jews got me.

what happened bro
Wiped at 257k, they tried to remove the posts but there were too many posts. The postmaxxing threads are still on my account, it just doest show the number.

Wiped at 257k, they tried to remove the posts but there were too many posts. The postmaxxing threads are still on my account, it just doest show the number.
Woah. Ded srs? Tbhngl I didn’t remember you being a postmaxxer before I left last year. And you racked up that amount in … months? Not even a full year?

Woah. Ded srs? Tbhngl I didn’t remember you being a postmaxxer before I left last year. And you racked up that amount in … months? Not even a full year?
Yes about 4 months

I did 3k a day, all legit

Yes about 4 months
:whatfeels:

very impressive ngl. how many thousand a day did you usually do? I assume you got done in because of alleged botting?

I feel really bad if you actually went through all that effort manually just to get wiped

:whatfeels:

very impressive ngl. how many thousand a day did you usually do? I assume you got done in because of alleged botting?

I feel really bad if you actually went through all that effort manually just to get wiped
3k but i couldn't always do 3k, i also did take a few weeks break but for like 2 months in 2024 i never missed a day.

I wonder which user has the highest post count without postmaxxing