Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Posting about women being beaten should not be life fuel

C

Celcelleclec

Recruit
★★
Honestly how will the fact that some chick is being beaten help me sleep better at night. We are looking for some sort of success stories not some rape stories.

No true Incel leaves Inceldom. Only fakecels do.

Therefore, "success stories" does not exist.

Seems like you don't hate femoids enough bruh.

>incel
>success

?

Maybe after we declare a theocracy that strictly patrols thots and enforces gender norms.

Lookismisreal said:

Success does not have to be getting laid. Peoplecan succeed at other things you know.

Celcelleclec said:
Success does not have to be getting laid. Peoplecan succeed at other things you know.

???

More than 99% of here want to get laid and experience intimacy.

That's why we are here.

It makes me smile when I see some chick getting beaten up.

Celcelleclec said:
Honestly how will the fact that some chick is being beaten help me sleep better at night. We are looking for some sort of success stories not some rape stories.

When a femail gets beaten, I consider it success. I count it as one of my own personal accomplishments for that day.

Cope, they LOVE to get beaten, you're smiling for nothing because they enjoy it.

I hate when I see a femoid hit/slap a man, and the man does nothing in return. If a femoid ever slap me, you are damn sure I will knock her out fucking bitch.

It's good to see videoes of femoids getting hit. It will remind them that there are still men out there who aren't betawhiteknights, who won't hit a girl. It's good for us incels to see that too. It won't change this shitty society that empowers femoids, and don't give a fuck about males, but it's good to see that somebody still have the courage to beat the shit out of a femoid.

Celcelleclec said:

Normie detected!

Celcelleclec said:
cuck infiltrator detected

Earthbound said:
cuck infiltrator detected

So if someone wins like a chess championship or wins the lottery it isn't life fuel for him? It sure would be great if I won the lottery.

Fuck you I wanna see sluts get disembowled

Lookismisreal said:

Isn't this the "No True Scotsman" fallacy?

So for example, this is something you are against?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX4TBCw-xlc[/video]

Why not both? It's only justified that they get beaten from something stupid that they did.

Well, it certainly works for me. When I read about women getting beaten I get all giddy inside.

They must be punished for their sins. These hypergamous whores are the reason for incel depression and suicide.

Lookismisreal said:

I love females bro. I wanna fuck them so bad
But the fact that I am sub1 makes it impossible...

I do have a problem with chads and normies who beat women, simply because they are contributing to an overall problem. If these dickheads keep beating up women, then women wont trust anyone anymore. If we somehow do escape inceldom ( only by plastic surgery tbh) and we are good looking enough to get a gf, we will probably still miss out because of the amount of dickheads beating up women and the only women who will enter a relationship/ have sex with someone will be chad because women love chad

I might be coping but eh.

Regardless, i have no sympathy for any female who goes back to chad after being beaten up the first time. If you dont have the common sense after having ur skull beaten in not to go back to chad, then the beating for the second time is pretty much deserved

tHERE won't be any success stories because IT'S OVER.

Looky there, another CuckTears idiot who thinks he's clever and blends in like we don't notice him. Jesus, is your shitty sub that boring, you have to pretend to be one of us now?