Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Posted this super blackpill thread on cucktears, got banned in less than 5 minutes

• Thread starter blackpilledhero
  • Start date
i don't think i want to be alive anymore after seeing all that shit. HOLY FUCK

going to try to commit suicide today.

I fkin hate chads, mainly because they are all tall af.
I fkin hate being short so much.
Why the fuck am I a midget, no chance in the dating scene, less respect/lesser pay etc.
Srsly its starting to make me depressed.

Why the fuck am I a midget, no chance in the dating scene, less respect/lesser pay etc.

whats your height?

fucking hell how is that a midget lol
its not ideal but "midget" wtf
He copes by saying that he lives in the netherlands and he claims the average height there is 6'3 which is not true. It is around 6-6'1

Last edited:
He copes by saying he lives in NL and he claims the average height there is 6'3 which is not true. It is around 6ft

yeah no offence to him but most guys like that are in denial of their height
he's probably a lot shorter than 5'10

He copes by saying that he lives in the netherlands and he claims the average height there is 6'3 which is not true. It is around 6-6'1

I get heightmogged 24/7 even by women and midschoolers.
How the fuck am i not a midget, im 5'10 where the avg is 6'3.
Height is relative, if the avg here was 5'10 I wouldnt complain.
How many fkin times do i have to explain this?

177cm=5'10 right? atleast according to some height in cm to american height converters I googled.

Perhaps he doesn't want to admit that his face + ethnicity holds him back?

what is this redpill shit

177cm=5'10 right? atleast according to some height in cm to american height converters I googled.
Give me 1 source that comes to the conclusion that the average height is 6'3 (190.5cm) Yes you will see 6'3 guys but this is probably your selective perception

Give me 1 source that comes to the conclusion that the average height is 6'3 (190.5cm) Yes you will see 6'3 guys but this is probably your selective perception

The avg height increases each year dumbfuck, the avg height of men was 174cm in 1999.
Men of my generation arent 6'1, they are all fkin 6'3 atleast.
In university 80% of the men are atleast 6'3, thats why I get heightmogged 24/7.

Idont get why you tallfags cant understand that we manletcels are fucked/get depressed by being heightmogged 24/7.
Empathy, ever heard of it?

If you're seeing the average as 6'3 even in your country you're either
- not 5'10
- only focus on the tall guys

Ive been to copenhagen before and ye they were taller than the americans but the average is no where NEAR 6'3.

The avg height increases each year dumbfuck, the avg height of men was 174cm in 1999.
In university 80% of the men are atleast 6'3, thats why I get heightmogged 24/7.

Idont get why you tallfags cant understand that we manletcels are fucked/get depressed by being heightmogged 24/7.

Source for your claim that there was a rapid increase from 174 to 190 in just almost 2 decades? The jump from 1900 to 2000 wasn't even that great. Give me a statistic.

We also have fucking 6'7 giraffes here that are incel as fuck

It's also nice that you call me a dumbfuck while I'm one of the calmest members here who just wants a rational discussion without insults

Last edited:

lol just move dude

i'm only 5"11 3/4 (basically 6 i guess but i don't wanna be 6 feet tbh) and i heightmog 90% of people in my area. very rarely is there anyone taller than me, usually it's some black guy who plays college basketball or something.

If you're seeing the average as 6'3 even in your country you're either
- not 5'10
- only focus on the tall guys

Ive been to copenhagen before and ye they were taller than the americans but the average is no where NEAR 6'3.

My doctor measured me and Ive done many times myself as well-->height=177cm, 177cm=5'10.

Retarded tallfags

As I said height increases per generation, my generation is 6'3 not 6' or 6'1, even if some of them are, they still heightmog me hard.
Dutch ppl are the tallest ppl in the world, so your trip to Copenhagen doesnt mean shit.

Source for your claim that there was a rapid increase from 174 to 190 in just almost 2 decades? The jump from 1900 to 2000 wasn't even that great. Give me a statistic.

We also have fucking 6'7 giraffes here that are incel as fuck

It's also nice that you call me a dumbfuck while I'm one of the calmest members here who just wants a rational discussion without insults

I found dutch sources, you can google it yourself tbh.
Also I call you a dumbfuck because on every post I make about being short as a 5'10, you tell ppl im not a midget even though I am in my country.
Lastly Ive stated many times as well that brown ethnics are also fucked and my face/nose is fucked as well so I dont blame everything on my height.
I think my face is like a 4/10, but my height makes me a 3/10.

lol just move dude

i'm only 5"11 3/4 (basically 6 i guess but i don't wanna be 6 feet tbh) and i heightmog 90% of people in my area. very rarely is there anyone taller than me, usually it's some black guy who plays college basketball or something.

Not every1 can/wants to move.

My doctor measured me and Ive done many times myself as well-->height=177cm, 177cm=5'10.

View attachment 2941
As I said height increases per generation, my generation is 6'3 not 6' or 6'1, even if some of them are, they still heightmog me hard.
Dutch ppl are the tallest ppl in the world, so your trip to Copenhagen doesnt mean shit.

I found dutch sources, you can google it yourself tbh.
Also I call you a dumbfuck because on every post I make about being short as a 5'10, you tell ppl im not a midget even though I am in my country.
Lastly Ive stated many times as well that brown ethnics are also fucked and my face/nose is fucked as well so I dont blame everything on my height.
I think my face is like a 4/10, but my height makes me a 3/10.

Not every1 can/wants to move.
Give me the dutch source ( I can understand some written Dutch due to knowledge in English and German + translation apps can help)

Haven't seen the current figure 190cm there. It just reports a positive trend when it comes to height increase. It's 12 years old but I'd like to a 2017 statistic (Preferably from pubmed.gov)

@ghostcell can you confirm the 190cm claim or that the paper says anything about it?

Whatever I won't waste my time here. I'll move on to other threads

Last edited:
100%

Haven't seen the current figure 190cm there. It just reports a positive trend when it comes to height increase. It's 12 years old but I'd like to a 2017 statistic (Preferably from pubmed.gov)

@ghostcell can you confirm the 190cm or that the paper saya anything about it?

There arent any recent papers on height in the Netherlands on pubmed.
Also I dont like using pubmed in my freetime, 25% of my fkin study is browsing/searching for retarded papers on that site.

Tallfags will never understand our struggles

There arent any recent papers on height in the Netherlands on pubmed.
Also I dont like using pubmed in my freetime, 25% of my fkin study is browsing/searching for retarded papers on that site.

Tallfags will never understand our struggles

Whatever we end the discussion here. I won't believe anything without a source. It makes sense that there are many 6'3 guys in the Netherlands because of the already high average height.

I can understand that you don't wanna use pubmed in your freetime. I had to use pubmed for my paper and I can't even look at this website layout anymore, because I just connect stress with it.

Whatever we end the discussion here. I won't believe anything without a source. It makes sense that there are many 6'3 guys in the Netherlands because of the already high average height.

I can understand that you don't wanna use pubmed in your freetime. I had to use pubmed for my paper and I can't even look at this website layout anymore, because I just connect stress with it.

Lets say the average is 184.5cm just as most sources claim.
184.5cm is 6'1, that still means I get heightmogged by 2 inches by the average male.
Thats what I mean by stating that im a midget.
Anyway lets agree to disagree.

Lets say the average is 184.5cm just as most sources claim.
184.5cm is 6'1, that still means I get heightmogged by 2 inches by the average male.
Thats what I mean by stating that im a midget.
Anyway lets agree to disagree.

tumblr_o9r4zhqN6I1vox28go1_r1_500.gif

@ghostcell can you confirm the 190cm claim or that the paper says anything about it?

Paper says the average guy in 1997 is 184 cm, and a recent article on google says thats still the case.

190 cm average is bs though but there are a lot of guys between 190-200cm

Paper says the average guy in 1997 is 184 cm, and a recent article on google says thats still the case.

190 cm average is bs though but there are a lot of guys between 190-200cm

That's what I thought

Average height of 190cm is crazy. That means seeing someone 6'8'' in the netherlands is as common as seeing someone 6'2.5'' in the UK, remind me never to go there. You are definitely a locationcel