Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Posted on IncelTears by Sigma!

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-

It's quite amusing to see IncelTears struggle to understand what the zygomatic bone is. They make fun of us for using the actual term. It makes me chuckle, if I'm being honest. They couldn't even spell it right. It's as if they've never taken a basic high school-level anatomy class.
Psychological studies have actually shown that I'm right about the mirror effect, but go on IT, promote your pseudoscience.

Also, why is IT bullying a 16 year old? Have they no empathy? Honestly disgusting how Sigma is attracted to my posts.

He wants to have sex with you
Disgusting. Someone should let Bolsonaro know.

Holy shit, he posted me again. Sigma really is in love with 16 year olds.

Last edited:
Disgusting. Someone should let Bolsonaro know.

Holy shit, he posted me again. Sigma really is in love with 16 year olds.

He tries too hard, it's sad.
BrazilianSmegma include me in the screenshot!

Sigma is a fucking cuck

Who is sigma? A big poster on IT or what?

Here's a Scientific American article.

Here's the cited study.

"A series of experiments suggests that this enhancement extends to more automatic and perceptual judgments as well, such that people recognize their own faces as being more physically attractive than they actually are. "

These are just some of the studies "I pulled out of my ass".

Having your thread posted on inceltears by sigma is like a right of passage on here. Congratulations, you are officialy one of us.

Congratulations, buddy boyo!

these guys are fuckwits.. even when faced with logic and intelligent points they argue against it out of ''principle''

Retarded cuckolds