Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Post your views on jestermaxxing, how people treated you?

UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
I jestermaxxed a lot and faced a lot of difficult consequences and still I am doing it.

because that is the only way people talk to me, should I continue jestermaxxing?,

How you got treated and how people get treated as they jestermaxx

No one laughed

Doesn't work buddy boyo

its cucked dont do it

Not worth it. The second you drop the facade and show your true, unhappy self for even a moment, they will leave.

Jestermaxxing is basically: I understand I'm inferior, so I wanna fit into a group by making people feel better about themselves by having a joke with them who continuously makes them laugh.

Maxxed
:feelsjuice:

Jestermaxxing is degrading or futile or both.

I used to do it alot without realizing it in High School, I usually have a weird/goofy sense of humor and when I'm in a group of normies they would egg me on do stuff and I would always be the butt of the joke.

"Just be the funny one bruh girls love funny guys who make jokes all the time and if they're self-deprecating jokes even better :soy::soy::soy::soy: Don't forget the funny and quirky tinder pickup lines :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

"Just be the funny one bruh girls love funny guys who make jokes all the time and if they're self-deprecating jokes even better :soy::soy::soy::soy: Don't forget the funny and quirky tinder pickup lines :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Too autistic and socially awkward to do that.
I only say things that are funny to me, and most of my humor is awkward weird stuff that might come off as racist or non politically correct

I used to do it alot without realizing it in High School, I usually have a weird/goofy sense of humor and when I'm in a group of normies they would egg me on do stuff and I would always be the butt of the joke.
isn't it good when people at least trying to talk to you by making joke even in that way instead of treating you like subhuman

I did. And a few people liked it for a while. Then when we got older i was fully excluded by them.

I also experienced a wierd dynamics with the people i didnt know that well and didnt really laugh at me. I was a pretty serious guy besides the jestering which these people recognised. They knew i knew they thought i was a loser. People saw me as some sort of The Joker and wouldnt mess with me. I felt a lot of shame as well, but continued, as the alternative would be worse i thought.

If you’re a smaller guy like me you basically have to be a funny dancing jester if you want to get any social status. If you try acting “tough” it backfires and people treat you like an asshole, i basically have to take being made fun of.

Not worth it. The second you drop the facade and show your true, unhappy self for even a moment, they will leave.
Jestermaxxing is basically: I understand I'm inferior, so I wanna fit into a group by making people feel better about themselves by having a joke with them who continuously makes them laugh.
sheeeet i remember doing that.

If you’re a smaller guy like me you basically have to be a funny dancing jester if you want to get any social status. If you try acting “tough” it backfires and people treat you like an asshole, i basically have to take being made fun of.
this is the same way i think

you aren't laughing but people are laughing at you, not worth it.
If you are bullying people to be funny you aren't really that funny.
if i make a joke and i enjoy the setup, got to take your shot. Perfect setups are always worth making a joke. I like to make witty quips basically sniping joke setups. Otherwise im just on listen mode and dont effort into socializing. Its not unique. I've seen other quiet people that are funny.

jesters are try hards seeking attention. Fools are low on the social heirarchy but it does give protection so not entirely worthless. Some jesters are social butterflies and have larger but weak rather than deep connections socially. Jester with decent average looks beats being a NEAT of average looks if trying to live a "normie" life

didnt even have to jestermaxx , i was always the laughingstock

I put my self out there and tried to be funny. I didn't get any friends or gf at the end.
Well, maybe you weren't funny :soy::bluepill:
No, people have actually told me that I was a funny and outgoing guy. Nobody wanted to hang out or date me though. Jestermaxxing is futile and often degrading.

Don't do it, I did for few years in elementary school and when I was big enough to notice they are making a fool out of me I stopped, boys who were my friends turned against me.

our face makes the foids laugh

you aren't laughing but people are laughing at you, not worth it.
If you are bullying people to be funny you aren't really that funny.
if i make a joke and i enjoy the setup, got to take your shot. Perfect setups are always worth making a joke. I like to make witty quips basically sniping joke setups. Otherwise im just on listen mode and dont effort into socializing. Its not unique. I've seen other quiet people that are funny.

jesters are try hards seeking attention. Fools are low on the social heirarchy but it does give protection so not entirely worthless. Some jesters are social butterflies and have larger but weak rather than deep connections socially. Jester with decent average looks beats being a NEAT of average looks if trying to live a "normie" life
Then who is allowed to jestermaxx? if we jestermaxx we will be treated as fools and everyone belittle us, and if we stay normal like an intorvert nobody cares about us, if we act tough and be confident they treat us as assholes, how should we behave then?

I jestermaxxed a lot and faced a lot of difficult consequences and still I am doing it.

because that is the only way people talk to me, should I continue jestermaxxing?,

Refer to my post on the glassceiling brocel, Jestermaxxing if you do it right works to a point.

In that it can make you friends, as I have several, but it was never ever help you in ascension.

you're essentially stuck in limbo between the normie friends you've made because you've put your soul into being appealing personally and being 'relateable' but a foid will never love you besides.

Fuck it

When I tried a few times I would just come off as cringe 80 percent of the time bcs Im a depressed piece of shit. Jestermaxxing is cucked anyway

I did. And a few people liked it for a while. Then when we got older i was fully excluded by them.

This. It was funny when your young, but when that group gets older and moves to a different school, moves out of town etc and you see them for first time in a year or two, they either acknowledge you or they turn away and avoid eye contact (foids mainly do the latter).

Don't jestermaxx, just be a loner and learn to be independent.

Never jestermaxxed, which I am very glad that I never resorted to that ridiculous clown act.

This. It was funny when your young, but when that group gets older and moves to a different school, moves out of town etc and you see them for first time in a year or two, they either acknowledge you or they turn away and avoid eye contact (foids mainly do the latter).

Don't jestermaxx, just be a loner and learn to be independent.
I jestermaxx because that is the only way to make people laugh and get them talk to me, I really don't like when no one talks to me and I everyone would ask me why i stay calm so I jestermaxx to at leasy grab their attention, after all this suggestions I feel that, it is never worth it, so I'll stay as a normie and be independent

shouldn't I at least criticize others?
Refer to my post on the glassceiling brocel, Jestermaxxing if you do it right works to a point.

In that it can make you friends, as I have several, but it was never ever help you in ascension.

you're essentially stuck in limbo between the normie friends you've made because you've put your soul into being appealing personally and being 'relateable' but a foid will never love you besides.

Fuck it
to be successful person and not to attract foids, which is better confidence or jestermaxx

Last edited:
To me it isn't worth giving up my dignity. If I have to act a clown to get others to afford me basic respect, they arent really worth caring about. That's just how I feel now that Im older. I'd rather be alone and have some self respect than degrade myself for fake friends and feel ashamed just to still be alone but treated less crappy

It is vile. I've personally observed orbiters denigrate themselves to get the attention and affection of certain women. Namely, my "oneitis" Shannon Rose. This includes racial denigration as well. It only led to heartbreak when the :bluepill: man realized how vain and superficial Rose truly was.

I'm just not funny

Like shit, I jestermaxxed 9th grade through 11th grade, and people just hated me more.

To me it isn't worth giving up my dignity. If I have to act a clown to get others to afford me basic respect, they arent really worth caring about. That's just how I feel now that Im older. I'd rather be alone and have some self respect than degrade myself for fake friends and feel ashamed just to still be alone but treated less crappy
but what about being the funny guy in group?, don't people like funny guys because they make them laugh?? most girls like funny guys right? just being funny without clowning myself

but what about being the funny guy in group?, don't people like funny guys because they make them laugh?? most girls like funny guys right? just being funny without clowning myself
Of course it doesn't hurt having a sense of humor. It doesn't make girls fall at your feet like bluepillers think though. If you can make others laugh it helps out socially but you shouldn't try to act differently to please others. If you want to jestermaxx, do it because you enjoy making people laugh not so they like you more

I actually had a bit of success at getting attention and some laughs. Tried to hug one of the girls in the group one morning and she was like "Ew, no".:society: