Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your theories on universe, afterlife, aliens. just anything we don't know about

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
It's logical to say that a human can have any theory they want, even if it might sound stupid it might turn out to be true because we don't know that much about our afterlife, or what kind of creatures might live beyond our solar system.. Heck we don't even know if there are any organisms on other planets or what happens after we die. We don't know if aliens exist even tho that's very logical to think that they do since there are billions of stars out there with planets that are in the habitable zone.

I have few theories.

All humanity lived on Mars before until we had a nuclear war with other species of intelligent creatures and Mars was no longer habitable so we migrated to earth with all this technology and government is covering up this by saying there were dinosaurs and all dinosaurs skeletons that they found were burred deep down 2 thousand years ago so archaeologists could find them.

Another theory on our reality

You probably know the film Matrix(that's where bluepill and redpill names came from btw). I actually believe this theory the most even tho there's 0 evidence on that but how can we find evidence if creatures that control the matrix are controlling this world? It would be impossible to find evidence. We might aswell are just playing right now. We might be real chads wanting to experience and understand rotter and incel lives in the real world. That's why we plugged ourselves into matrix to play as this character. One year here is equal to 5 minutes in the real world.

About aliens

I legitimately believe there are some alien species outside in the universe. Like I said there are many planets in habitable zones. There might be intelligent creatures, there might be only organisms. We never know. There's an evidence to aliens. Scientists found bacteria living on a meteorite. Article about this

Share your crazy theories

earth is flat, we are the center of the universe, which is not infinite

addkry.gif

I am sure there is alien life somewhere

Ugly people are incels.

Aliens are humans from the future.

-Life on other planets
-9/11 was an inside job
-

Narcocel said:

Humans are already aliens to other planet species tho.

incelman said:
addkry.gif

i did not know hawking already finished up the quantum gravity theory...
wowzerz....

Narcocel said:

lol....
chads...
chads from the future.................

with al the eugenics......

ofc theres intelligent life on other planets lol NASA just covers it all up. I have a strong feeling that this entire universe is a computer simulation anyway...there is literally no point to living on this earth anyway if you think about it. Technically, you are only on earth to procreate, what happens then, if you cannot procreate like us? You're fucked, there is literally no point to you living at all.

whogivesafucc said:
ofc theres intelligent life on other planets lol NASA just covers it all up. I have a strong feeling that this entire universe is a computer simulation anyway...there is literally no point to living on this earth anyway if you think about it. Technically, you are only on earth to procreate, what happens then, if you cannot procreate like us? You're fucked, there is literally no point to you living at all.

I agreed my dude. If you see how our technology progressed so much, it's logical to believe matrix is real.
RWujQ3PDSAS7jruMyBYG3A.jpeg
 tbh

There are definitely aliens or some entities visiting our planet. The evidence for UFOs is pretty much irrefutable. Abductions are likely real, happening inter-dimensionally.
Psychic abilities are mathematically impossible to deny
Flat earth is bullshit

Meh I think incels are too low to really think about such things.

Also thread is off topic, take this shit to lookism or the bb misc

VileGeneticTrash said:
Also thread is off topic, take this shit to lookism or the bb misc

I am aware of that. I made a mistake of not making this thread in Off-Topic.