Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post your new year resolution for 2024

Rent a new apartment and leave enough money to my parents so they can stop working for a while, I want to buy them a cheap house, we've been renting houses our entire lives, at this point they deserve something of their own
They may be a pack of fools sometimes but I still love them
Money flows up easy:feelsautistic:

Gymmaxx
Spend less time on the interwebs
Read more
:whitepill:

Keep gymaxxing, find better copes, conquer my demons and overall be a more well rounded person, then I can start thinking of getting a gf

I will stalk one more woman.

Do you have one in mind?
I stalked one young Muslim girl. Her father had beaten me so badly that I had been in hospital for 3 months.

Now, I have been discarded from that shit hospital. Seriously there were no hot nurses.

Damn. Is the stalk really worth it?
Kind of. It is the most dopamine thing I have done. It is like playing a game in which you have to not be caught by the girl.

I'm a short ugly lowiq subhuman in my 30's. Wtf do you expect? What kind of resolution is left? Nothing

Specially after I got rejected by this lowtier Becky girl at work and trying my best to make ends meet with 100 dollars a month.

I have zero motivation and I don't give a shit about anything anymore. Wish I could spend the rest of my life Ina single cell prison so I could see no one.
Work on finding a better job then

Do people want to have another thread where we post updates on how we are doing? Maybe we can hold each other accountable?

Or could also do that here

Want to move out, get a remote job, and rot

Maybe I will make the new thread. @kay' if you prefer to keep it here let me know. I don’t want to split off from your thread if you want that here.

Maybe I will make the new thread. @kay' if you prefer to keep it here let me know. I don’t want to split off from your thread if you want that here.
You can do whatever you want man, i dont add nor substract, i dont matter

You can do whatever you want man, i dont add nor substract, i dont matter
You matter bro

I’ll maybe make the follow up thread then

No alcohol or processed food. This year i bought like 20 chocolate bars in total and i drank like 3L of vodka in total.

I will also try more to get a GF, and get laid.
I can't do any of that because I'm 5'3 and the only way I could get a gf is if their ovaries just liked short men. But at las they won't. That or I'll hit their overiea until they mutate to like short men

I don't do New Year's resolutions.
It's just a shitty human made contraption. Fuck humanity and fuck their shitty "culture" it's just working for slavery for sex and shit if you can't fit the bill. All completely useless.

start a veggie garden.

No alcohol or processed food. This year i bought like 20 chocolate bars in total and i drank like 3L of vodka in total.

I will also try more to get a GF, and get laid.
Based swede

start online store, sell leather products, quit wageslaving for boomer bosses

i want to build a new pc

I dont know what it does but ok

Get better at drawing my imaginary GF

• Nofap
  • No Alcohol
  • No Drugs
  • More Meditation

None. I don't do resolutions.

Hobbymaxx and get fit again.

I'm going to stop being afraid of normies this year and face them all