Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Post your ideal foidwife

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★
For me it's pic rel:
-Not fat (nor supermodel-tier, average body will be more than ok.
-Old enough so I don't have to act (or be) THE FUCKING CHAD SLAVE MASCULINE THOUGH MAN WHO WILL CARRY DA BOATS!
-French because French foids are the best and most elegant.
-She's a teacher so she knows how to treat or deal with someone who has autism.

-Wears glasses, elegant dresses and pantyhose every day.
-Because she's 40/50 I don't have to care about Chad/HT Normie or even sub 5 guys or any other fuck trying to flirt with her, my only competition would be old fat bald fucks so I win by default, can't lose if you don't play.
-She never had kids and if she had, it was decades ago, she has this maternal instinct to treat me with kindness, not expecting or asking for masculine Chad behavior.
-Will breastfeed me every day before sleeping.
-She's old so she has that distinctive maternal old feminine soft voice that mogs 99% of ASMR whores.
-Will not chase Chad dick, she's most likely comfortable with her life and just wants to pass the time with company or something because her family is gone or something, and I'm there for her.
-Will 100% like good music goddammit ALL foids nowadays even fucking foids born in the 90s have such fucking disgusting, vomiting and atrocious taste in music, meanwhile with her I'll enjoy nice classic old FRENCH music.
-Will enjoy delicious meals because she isn't a gen Z cunt who was born with 80% of BicMacs in her blood.
-not a requirement but HOPEFULLY taller than me (I'm a 5'7 manlet)

post your ideal foids, the one that you would marry and spend the rest of your days with, of course will never happen but let's have some fun :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
This thread again for the 6th millionth time

This thread again for the 6th millionth time
so what? do you want another "I GOT MOGGED BY CHAD TODAY WHEN I WENT FOR TENDIES" for the 15th millionth time?

Personality: likes me, sweet, not judgemental (she can be judgemental of other people, just not me,) loyal, protective of me, not smart so she's very impressed by my intelligence, not slutty and never did anything slutty, creative, fun, and vivacious.

Appearance: tall (5'7+,) thin, dark hair with bangs, long, pointy nose, good, defined jaw and pointy chin, white, can be pale or tan (dark eyes prefered if tan,) long, pretty feet and hands, cute boobs, hairy pussy but shaved legs and underarms, has jew accent but masks it.

Any of these would be ideal.
VideoCapture 20230210 073806
Tracy Bonham 1996
Thumbnail img 1812
05c3fa5a727e07379a76f5832e08585e

Personality: likes me, sweet, not judgemental (she can be judgemental of other people, just not me,) loyal, protective of me, not smart so she's very impressed by my intelligence, not slutty and never did anything slutty, creative, fun, and vivacious.

Appearance: tall (5'7+,) thin, dark hair with bangs, long, pointy nose, good, defined jaw and pointy chin, white, can be pale or tan (dark eyes prefered if tan,) long, pretty feet and hands, cute boobs, hairy pussy but shaved legs and underarms, has jew accent but masks it.

View attachment 1202510View attachment 1202511View attachment 1202512View attachment 1202513
Man, you're goated, fucking patrician taste.
The first and second one would marry in a heartbeat, cute eyes and beautiful face, foids with defined jaw are absolutely underrated (jewesses, would, would hard)

It doesn't exist, I already left behind my ideal of getting a decent woman

I just want justice, not a family or a wife.

View attachment 1202510View attachment 1202511View attachment 1202512View attachment 1202513
why that kind of nose tho jfl I have a jew nose myself and by far my most hated feature

why that kind of nose tho jfl I have a jew nose myself and by far my most hated feature
I don't know why I find noses like that so hot on girls but I do. I have a big nose and I hate it.

Not fat and good body

Females don't have personality kek and if they do they got it from another guy so you got cucked