Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

post your favourite villain from DC and Marvel

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
and explain why their your favourites.
My favourite villain from DC is Scarecrow.

1722701144045-jpeg.1213552
1722701158140-jpeg.1213553
c4ac98a858ad47874705e42a1f8cd1fcf51bf519r1-1200-1600v2_00.jpg

this scary fucker wants to become the master of fear itself, he sees everyone as a guineas pig for his expiriments..
his reason for hating batman so much is because he's scared shitless of him, and by defeating batman, he will defeat his fear of him and become fearless.
kinda Shakespearean right there.
he's also had some fucking sweet designs, that scarecrow halloween look is pretty original, unlike those stupid clowns.
Joker is overused and overrated btw.
I love that freddy Kruger glove they gave him in the arkham games, but the talons are syringes containing his fear toxin.

fun fact too, marvel ripped off scarescrow twice.

they have a villain whos also called scarecrow:

main-qimg-cfb6fdad852ad4930be4c3f8d518accf.webp

and this demonic entity called the strawman, who was also originally called scarecrow

speaking of that halloween motif, i like lord pumpkins design a lot tbh.

and my favourite marvel villain is omega red.

omega_red_by_tyromsa_debwux0-fullview.jpg
b01c90ad34375ce17a6b836379ce7c2f6f1e58ae.jpg
whats-your-opinion-on-omega-red-is-he-a-great-villain-or-a-v0-veoyydb42uyc1.jpg

red was a russian serial killer who got caught and turned into a super soldier with carbonadium tentacles in his arms.
his ultimate goal is to find a sympathizer to cure himself from the radiation coming from his tentacles.
until he finds it, he has to drain the lifeforce from others to keep himself alive.
he can also kill people from being around them due to constantly emitting invisible death spores from his body.

and yeah, he looks like a combination of axl rose and deidara from naruto

axl-rose-01.jpg

fucking love his design, power, hair and his motivation, he just doesn't want to die.

Last edited:
@lu.jones @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @Ron.Belgrade[/USER [USER=62069] @K1ng N0th1ng @Grodd @Left4DeadDarkie @VideoGameCoper @Mecoja @gotet @ItsovERfucks @NiggerSlayer @Sloth22 @NearEnd @lennox @Suicidal Schizoid @ogercel @trognarukk @zerozerozero @lifesucksandyoudie @Therapywasawaste @Castaway @caineturbat2003 @ConservativeCel @erenyeager @Emba @Runt171 @Anarcho Nihilist @Cautious Raven @JucheApologist @WeirdoDesperado @rot3000 @ParasiteToSociety @BreezyHills @thespanishcel @hopeless_cel @Cayden Zhang @Vyn

Last edited:
spiderman and joker idk lol

Dr.penguin mogs

I don't know any

DC: Two-face
Marvel: Green Goblin

There's too many to choose from.

Deathstroke and Bullseye

Dc's favorite supervillain is the Penguin. Marvel's favorite supervillain is Kingpin - they were both bullied in childhood because of their appearance, but thanks to their willpower and their intelligence, they called the highest posts of the criminal world. Kingpin was bullied because of obesity, and penguin because of his short stature and ugly appearance.

The joker baby

I have many favorite supervillains, but those who made their way from the bottom to the top, solely due to their merits, and not the superpowers that fell on them, are worthy of respect.

Batman is the real scary psycho

I dont have one

Although since I was a kid, I've only hated the X-Men and everything related to them. Since childhood, I have seen this as a propaganda of tolerance towards all kinds of minorities. (Racial, sexual, religious, etc.) Oh yes, I have huge superpowers, but people are afraid of me and create Sentinels robots to have a way to defend themselves.

Although since I was a kid, I've only hated the X-Men and everything related to them. Since childhood, I have seen this as a propaganda of tolerance towards all kinds of minorities. (Racial, sexual, religious, etc.)
yeah, it also doesn't work because humans actually have a reason to fear the mutants, they have dangerous powers.
cyclops constantly shoots lazer beams from his eyes and he can't stop it and omega red is a mutant who emits death spores and can't stop himself from doing it.

yeah, it also doesn't work because humans actually have a reason to fear the mutants, they have dangerous powers.
cyclops constantly shoots lazer beams from his eyes and he can't stop it and omega red is a mutant who emits death spores and can't stop himself from doing it.
Yes, but creating Sentinels Robots is so villainous. Just to want to have a way to protect yourself from someone who, by right of birth, is hundreds of times stronger than you are an ordinary person. This is how the cultural programming of people's minds went on, so that they would not be outraged by what should cause them indignation, but the desire to have the power to fight back - as toxic villainy. The desire to have the power to protect yourself of those who are much stronger than you is trying to make it look like the act of a villain.

This is literally soyboy programming. To fight back against some nigga gangster is to be a villain, wanting to own a firearm is villainy.

and explain why their your favourites.
My favourite villain from DC is Scarecrow.

1722701144045-jpeg.1213552
1722701158140-jpeg.1213553
c4ac98a858ad47874705e42a1f8cd1fcf51bf519r1-1200-1600v2_00.jpg

this scary fucker wants to become the master of fear itself, he sees everyone as a guineas pig for his expiriments..
his reason for hating batman so much is because he's scared shitless of him, and by defeating batman, he will defeat his fear of him and become fearless.
kinda Shakespearean right there.
he's also had some fucking sweet designs, that scarecrow halloween look is pretty original, unlike those stupid clowns.
Joker is overused and overrated btw.
I love that freddy Kruger glove they gave him in the arkham games, but the talons are syringes containing his fear toxin.

fun fact too, marvel ripped off scarescrow twice.

they have a villain whos also called scarecrow:

main-qimg-cfb6fdad852ad4930be4c3f8d518accf.webp

and this demonic entity called the strawman, who was also originally called scarecrow

View attachment 1217894

speaking of that halloween motif, i like lord pumpkins design a lot tbh.

View attachment 1217896

and my favourite marvel villain is omega red.

omega_red_by_tyromsa_debwux0-fullview.jpg
b01c90ad34375ce17a6b836379ce7c2f6f1e58ae.jpg
whats-your-opinion-on-omega-red-is-he-a-great-villain-or-a-v0-veoyydb42uyc1.jpg

red was a russian serial killer who got caught and turned into a super soldier with carbonadium tentacles in his arms.
his ultimate goal is to find a sympathizer to cure himself from the radiation coming from his tentacles.
until he finds it, he has to drain the lifeforce from others to keep himself alive.
he can also kill people from being around them due to constantly emitting invisible death spores from his body.

and yeah, he looks like a combination of axl rose and deidara from naruto

axl-rose-01.jpg
View attachment 1217898

fucking love his design, power, hair and his motivation, he just doesn't want to die.
i thought twoface was pretty fucking badass

understandable. i also really loved bane and scarecrow also
i kinda like mad hatter, he thinks hes the actual mad hatter and his whole goal is find a little girl to be his alice.
his character has paedophilic undertones, which is a dark reference to lewis carroll suspected pedophilia.
and mad hatter has no real desire to kill batman or take over gotham, he just wants to larp.

Lex Luthor because I’m bald and want to see bald people succeed