Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL post your favourite heightmog.

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
ill start...

Attachments

• nIV0AK6.jpg
    nIV0AK6.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 182
as 5'7 ethnic manlet i should avoid this thread

Why is this my favorite? After the war was won, USA occupied Japan for 8 years. Hirohito was allowed to keep his position, except that General Macarthur made this picture as a subtle subcommunication to the japanese that Americans have more primal capital/ superiority. No divine status IRL can match genetics. Our general > your emperor.

Attachments

• hirohito_macarthur_1945.jpg
    hirohito_macarthur_1945.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 144
suicide fuel indeed

I thought you were used to these things as a fellow manlet.
You're right, but it's so embarrassing when you see this via pics. 5'6 is the most pathetic height of a man. So close and yet so far. If I was destined to be short might as well put me 5'1. 5'6 is already subhuman.

You're right, but it's so embarrassing when you see this via pics. 5'6 is the most pathetic height of a man. So close and yet so far. If I was destined to be short might as well put me 5'1. 5'6 is already subhuman.
I am 5'8 but I live in the wrong country. Nature has no mercy for manlets. So many girls and even older women heightmog me

It is over for us.

Imagine being a five division Boxing world champion, go 50 fights without a single loss, and be regarded as one of the best fighter P4P of ALL TIME, only to then go on TV to get intentionally height mogged by some Russian lady.
floyd-mayweather-maria-sharapova-espy.jpg

Mayweather is lucky he's the richest athlete in the world, because otherwise his life would be hell.

Imagine being a five division Boxing world champion, go 50 fights without a single loss, and be regarded as one of the best fighter P4P of ALL TIME, only to then go on TV to get intentionally height mogged by some Russian lady.

Mayweather is lucky he's the richest athlete in the world, because otherwise his life would be hell.
Why the fuck tall ass women wear heels ? What's the point of being 6'3 as a woman and be taller than 90% of men ?

mayweather stays getting mogged. first this russian bitch, then by anthony joshua, then by conor mcgregor. what good is being a 50-0 hall of fame boxer if nobody even respects you as a man lol

ANY COUPLE WHERE THE FEEEEMALE IS TALLER THAN HER MAN...

.........ANY COUPLE!!!!!!

Nobody cares or thinks about "height mogging" but us bruh. /s

Last edited: