Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is 5'8 short?

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
I'm from America and the average height here is 5'9. What's the average height in your country and would do I heightmog any of you?

Mogs me. Thats the average male height in my country.

I'm from America and the average height here is 5'9. What's the average height in your country and would do I heightmog any of you?
5"9 is enough for foids to complain about height in america

not a good height

anything under 6'2 in the west is considered short by cuntoids

Yes, it's short as hell. I'm 5'8-5'9 irl unfrauded

The problem is living in countries of Germanic-Nordic descent.

In my country you would be considered slightly tall

Anything below 6’6 is short by foid standards

it's above average but it's not in the top 20%

5’8 in cali due to the guatemalans

Mogs me. But can be evened out with a (very) good face

Depends on where you're from but anyway it doesnt matter because that's not enough for foids

If it is above avarage where you live yes I guess. Mogs me though, i am 5'7

No, it's average. I'm 5'8 too

I think 5'10 is the maximum I will consider someone as short, any higher and you live in netherlands or something like that maybe

Mexicans and third worlders bring the average down for at least 3-4 inches. Average height in white countries is always 6ft+.

It’s not above average

I misremembered, it's above-average worldwide but below-average in the US

Average over here is 5'10, i mog it.

Yes. But not prohibitively short. 5’9 may be average male height, but that’s not controlled for age. Men are getting taller every generation.

I’m 5’8 but in my late 30s. Even when I was young I was on the shorter side. Nowadays, anything under 5’10, in the west, is short.

5'9 here I get brutally heightmogged by normies in my area.

It`s not short it`s a little below average but according to foids anything under 6`0 is short

anything under 6'2 in the west is considered short by cuntoids
Yeah

5’9 is statistically average, but what matters is what the perceived average is. And if foids think 6’0 is the average, and most do, then you’re fucked

Idk in Italy is short for sure
The statistics of America count even the curry height that's why it's 5'9