Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post your favorite villain(s) Thread

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Ok I'll start
-The Joker
20200217 102112

When I was younger I only saw this dude as some insane nigger who wanted to wreak havoc and nothing else. But now I find him pretty reasonable tbh, dudes got a point in how humanity's true nature is wild and restricted by the laws and morals. He wanted to prove that everyone was just like him in the inside (which is pretty true tbh).
-Pain
20200217 102501

No words to describe the genius of this character, one of the most blackpilled villains in media I've ever seen. His philosophy stated that ppl couldn't understand each other if they don't share the same experiences (lack of empathy against incels bruh) and that no such thing as good or evil exists, due that there's always a bigger fish (village) who threatens the smaller and weaker ones for his own benefit (Chad anyone?), causing war and despair. Also stated that eternal peace is nearly impoosible to ppl's nature of being greedy and egotistical, and the only way to mantain it would be through power. Proving his point at the end of the series when Naruto and Sasuke became OP as fuge and everybody feared them.

We live in a society

The motherfucker who ate pizza with a fork and drank orange juice out of a wine glass from beyblade :feelskek:

16 no country old men

ANTON CHIGURH

I'm fascinated by psychopaths and according to psychiatrists this dude has played the best role of psychopathic killer.
All the others others according to them like hannibal lecter were just overacting to look menacing.

View attachment 203028
ANTON CHIGURH

I'm fascinated by psychopaths and according to psychiatrists this dude has played the best role of psychopathic killer.
All the others others according to them like hannibal lecter were just overacting to look menacing.
Last part true af. Psychos tend to act calm and collected all the time. Just because they are mentally insane doesn't mean they have to act that way.

Johann liebert 1947

Johan Liebert (Monster)
What made him terrifying is that he is a high iq NTmaxx psychopath I believe. That calm demeanor...no generic evil laughter or cartoon villain trope...the writer made him feel very real, like he cud actually exist irl...

U can feel like he's always watching... one of the episodes I got the biggest goosebumps when he unexpectedly made an appearance...total mindfug:giga::whatfeels:

The motherfucker who ate pizza with a fork and drank orange juice out of a wine glass from beyblade :feelskek:
I don't remember. Issit someone from og beyblade?

Pain is much more interesting than Madara. Nice pick btw.

My favourites are

Officer Tenpenny Gta San Andreas
Asasas

Everything wrote about this guy and how his relationship with CJ is genius. He's a hypocrite and he's very comedic and fun to watch whenever hes him. He's the perfect opposite of the protagonist, and gives you the message of "cops should be the good guys, but this cop is worse than you"

Jigsaw
Big poster filme jogos mortais jigsaw lo04 tamanho 90x60 cm jogos mortais jigsaw

Even tho the movies suck after 3, he's a super interesting villain because he actually don't kill anyone, his "victims" kill themselves, and he brings justice by only choosing bad people to be his "victims" like criminals, drug addicts, pedos, etc.And the way he kills them is interesting as fuck.

Kid Boo
Ndice

He doesnt have a super cool backstory that is well writen or shit, but he's really likeble, when i found it he could talk i was blown away and i cried when goku killed him with the spirit bomb because he was a blast in the cartoon.

Honorable mention: Gaara
Images

This guy is a fucking waste, because he is cool as fuck, his design is cool as fuck, his story is cool as fuck, but then he later becomes the good guy which is just lame. Btw he was the perfect villain for rock lee.

Light Yagami, not sure if its a villian.
Images   2020 02 17T214956532

Chrollo Lucilfer
Chrollo 2011

light yagami was good. Big boss was woke as well. The father of lelouch, code Geass, was also told based villain who accepted hierarchy is normal. thanos was good too, tho he should have aimed for 50% reduction or permanent 3 child cap in universal law in fertility in addition to 50% population purge.

Gorilla Grodd.

Smart. Strong, fucked plenty of foid women too.

I aspire to be him.

E9bd9ef99be9ad58ab0b7dc68655a93e

Last edited:
Alucard- Hellsing
Alucard

NauticalVigilantDikdik-size_restricted.gif

Technically the villain, in reality the good guy.

that ice guy from adventure time

the penguin

CORRODER FROM CLOCKTOWER 3

Deformed ass chemical nigga putting chads and old women in vats of acid. Based

Pain was a really dope villain at first but all it took was one talk from Naruto and he gave up on all his plans. That’s weak.
Madara, that was a real one.

Light Yagami, not sure if its a villian.
View attachment 203162
Hes more like a anti hero
Pain was a really dope villain at first but all it took was one talk from Naruto and he gave up on all his plans. That’s weak.
Madara, that was a real one.
Tbh i think madara is just the typical over powered guy, giving the plans to naruto was dumb as shit but pain actually has a backstory and hes more creative than madara which is just a over powered bad guy tbh

Megatron
megatron-starscream-mudflap-optimus-prime-skids-png-favpng-A6x5ex3z4g85dKHkLK81h0A5C.jpg
General grievous
General-Grievous_c9df9cb5.jpeg
Jack of blades ( From fable video game )
latest

Hal from megamind

Evil karma Cole Macgrath from infamous 2

Yuri Orlov from Lord of War

482EB10C F1F7 4715 89EB 288B70495778

Pain is much more interesting than Madara. Nice pick btw.

My favourites are

Officer Tenpenny Gta San Andreas
View attachment 203131
Everything wrote about this guy and how his relationship with CJ is genius. He's a hypocrite and he's very comedic and fun to watch whenever hes him. He's the perfect opposite of the protagonist, and gives you the message of "cops should be the good guys, but this cop is worse than you"

Jigsaw
View attachment 203135
Even tho the movies suck after 3, he's a super interesting villain because he actually don't kill anyone, his "victims" kill themselves, and he brings justice by only choosing bad people to be his "victims" like criminals, drug addicts, pedos, etc.And the way he kills them is interesting as fuck.

Kid Boo
View attachment 203154

He doesnt have a super cool backstory that is well writen or shit, but he's really likeble, when i found it he could talk i was blown away and i cried when goku killed him with the spirit bomb because he was a blast in the cartoon.

Honorable mention: Gaara
View attachment 203160
This guy is a fucking waste, because he is cool as fuck, his design is cool as fuck, his story is cool as fuck, but then he later becomes the good guy which is just lame. Btw he was the perfect villain for rock lee.

Darth Vader, Two-face, Kevin Spacey, Orson Welles character in his movie "A Touch Of Evil", most villians.

Megatron
megatron-starscream-mudflap-optimus-prime-skids-png-favpng-A6x5ex3z4g85dKHkLK81h0A5C.jpg
General grievous
General-Grievous_c9df9cb5.jpeg
Jack of blades ( From fable video game )
latest
Grievous is underrated tbh. Dude didn't use the force yet had an entire collection of sabers he got from his jedi victims. Obi-Wan beat him cuz plot armor.

The Holy Emperor Souther
AZTb42mZ 400x400