Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Post your favorite: two-seater car

(they will slap a V6 Charger with hellcat badging)
They do that you seen the niggers that slap the escalade tailights on their tahoes thinking it looks good when it looks tacky ad hell

They do that you seen the niggers that slap the escalade tailights on their tahoes thinking it looks good when it looks tacky ad hell
and they wont even do a good job at doing that. (negro-rigging)

Your moms face is my favorite two seater

The bad days of the American gas crunch. Cars were de-tuned to be shitty then because of federal emissions laws. Cars before that ere were good and so were cars after
And also the oil crisis.

The only good thing we got out of it were a introduction of jap cars to america, cars that instantly became classics in their own right

And also the oil crisis.

The only good thing we got out of it were a introduction of jap cars to america, cars that instantly became classics in their own right
Yep

@NeverEvenBegan @zerozerozero is another car mogger, he has Holden Commodore (Pontiac G8 for burgercels), one with a 6.0l L76 V8
@NeverEvenBegan another car mogger
It's so over for poorcels.

I don't even have a driver's license anymore, it expired.

And my family has a Golf 4 from 2004 with the worst engine in existance: 1.9 SDI with less than 70 horse power, it takes like 20 seconds to reach 0-100.

IT'S OVER FOR POORCELS
I GET WEALTHMOGGED ON .IS

I HAVE 600 USD SALLARY

And my family has a Golf 4 from 2004 with the worst engine in existance: 1.9 SDI with less than 70 horse power, it takes like 20 seconds to reach 0-100.

IT'S OVER FOR POORCELS

I HAVE 600 USD SALLARY
Brutal.

IT'S OVER FOR POORCELS

I HAVE 600 USD SALLARY
literally over for carcels, cant even renovate driver license.