Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Post your favorite: two-seater car

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Audi TT

Perfect for hunting down foids

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/KyfsJRg7byQ?si=mbhOLOF4P04b-GGZ

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gwYjqwp7KV0

Probably a new Corvette

@NeverEvenBegan another car mogger
My family has a lot of cars. '70 Boss 302, '03 Mustang with 2800 miles, '80 Foxbody Cobra, a few more Foxbodies.

I'm not into cars but I like audis

not a fan of C8s, no manual, its now trying to larp as a supercar forgoing its origins, transmission is now via buttons (tf :feelspuke: :feelspuke:), its high trim models now have neutered flat plane engines that sound like a knock off ferrari, its design is basically a reverse engineered ferrari 458 (one of the best ferraris tbh.), C7 Fogs current gen.

My family has a lot of cars. '70 Boss 302, '03 Mustang with 2800 miles, '80 Foxbody Cobra, a few more Foxbodies.
foxbody are my third favorite mustangs, do yall have any 90-93 5.0 GTs with 5MT?

foxbody are my third favorite mustangs, do yall have any 90-93 5.0 GTs with 5MT?
No the newest one we have is my brother's which I think is a '89? It's a built drag car with like 850 horsepower. My '80 Cobra is probably the rarest one.

@NeverEvenBegan @zerozerozero is another car mogger, he has Holden Commodore (Pontiac G8 for burgercels), one with a 6.0l L76 V8
How do you know so much?

zero told me lol. (Pontiac G8 is basically a rebadged holden, same with the Modern GTO, I think chevy SS follows this pattern too.)
Yeah. The gto is a monaro though. And that was 20 years ago.

ik, I would def call it the incel of Muscle Cars, Ugly, Low quality interior and it flopped
Many early 2000s muscle cars would be, but the truecels of muscle cars are the v6s and gigatruecels are the watered down ones from the 70s

But being a gigatruecel muscle car is like being the ugliest chad the real gigatruecels are the chery qq and tata nano

Many early 2000s muscle cars would be, but the truecels of muscle cars are the v6s and gigatruecels are the watered down ones from the 70s
Catfish Camaro is like a tall Sub5, may have lowest drag coefficient and introduced the LS1, but its buttfuck ugly and therefore forgotten.

But being a gigatruecel muscle car is like being the ugliest chad the real gigatruecels are the chery qq and tata nano
180hp C3 Corvette is biggest truecel of muscle cars

there was a 88hp camaro down in the 70s, 20 second 0-60.

@NeverEvenBegan @zerozerozero is another car mogger, he has Holden Commodore (Pontiac G8 for burgercels), one with a 6.0l L76 V8
mine is the v6 version

niggas even call me annoying or tell me to stfu because I watch shit about cars all the time, or tell me to turn the volume down.
I don’t put the sound out in public, but half my feed is about it too

you smash a car into a shop's windows so you can enter and loot it
Blacktivities steal a hyundai slap sum rimsz type shit get a 6 piece bucket from popeyes get faded n smash dat window yo

Blacktivities steal a hyundai slap sum rimsz type shit get a 6 piece bucket from popeyes get faded n smash dat window yo
the hyundai will slurp all the oil before they even get to kfc (nigs are too retarded to even know that the oil is low.)

the hyundai will slurp all the oil before they even get to kfc (nigs are too retarded to even know that the oil is low.)
And then they rob a charger wit big rims