Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your favorite Incel Movie Scenes

FailedExperiment41

FailedExperiment41

Greycel
From the movie "Wet Hot American Summer"......

Sooooo true it hurts.

Last edited:

Sooooo true it hurts.

(Sorry if this has already been posted, but it deserves a repost once in a while right?)

dude.... there is no fucking way the director of that movie is NOT one of us. I fucking guarantee he is on this forum LOL

Its too perfectly worded to be a non incel.

Last edited:
me and the boys

Sooooo true it hurts.

This made me angry because it is just like real life, and the look of joy and happiness when she talks about Chad just makes my blood boil! Sluts like her don´t even care who they hurt they have no empathy she doesn´t think one bit about how the guy in front of her is feeling as she says all these things she only think about herself it´s a perfect projection of reality in foids they are so self-centered and can´t see anything outside their own world.

Not incel scene but one that can spark debate about the microdynamics of the JBW in SEA question

Someone post the supreme gentleman retribution video.

Sooooo true it hurts.

Everything in Friday the 13th movies. Horror movies are just masked incel hate propaganda to coincide with the 60s sexual revolution and increased promiscuity. Psycho, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street all starred - you guessed it - beta white males getting revenge on those promiscuous sex-havers. What gets me is how many foids I have encountered that "love horror". They must really have rape and murder fantasies on the reg. Fucked up.

Last edited:
From an anime:

From an anime:

That's pretty cool. The amount of Japs that are incel and hikki is extraordinary. There is even a forest dedicated to roping. What a depressed and blackpilled country.

Not necessarily incel but it's funny.

Not necessarily incel but it's funny.

I bet many 10/10 foids would line up to have a chance to be murdered by Patrick Bateman. Chad can do no wrong even if a psychopathic murderer with identity issues. Just have good looks and a ripped physique.

I bet many 10/10 foids would line up to have a chance to be murdered by Patrick Bateman. Chad can do no wrong even if a psychopathic murderer with identity issues. Just have good looks and a ripped physique.
This tbh.

my boy got cucked

10/10 film tbh
ditf was so blackpilled tbh

fucking whore drops fatcel futoshi as soon as chad mitsuru comes around

ditf was so blackpilled tbh

fucking whore drops fatcel futoshi as soon as chad mitsuru comes around
true
it's still an enjoyable show

I cannot believe my eyes oh my fucking god.
that movies in the first post is blackpilled.

I forgot all about this one LOL

I was a TOTAL Beavis as that age. :)

Last edited: