Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Post your favorite, fighter jet/jets, if you're into that sort of stuff.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
For me it's the F-16.
IMG 20240526 012359
IMG 20240526 012350
Don't know why, but I have always, thought, it looked super cool.

And the SU-30. It's super huge compared to most fighters, and it looks much better irl at an air show
IMG 20240526 012846

F15
Used to be into military jets as a kid, forgot all of it now:feelsbadman:. I do remember thinking F16 looked kind of ‘alien’ to me

F15
Used to be into military jets as a kid, forgot all of it now:feelsbadman:. I do remember thinking F16 looked kind of ‘alien’ to me
I don't like American fighters, except the F-16 and F-22 Raptor.
Russian jets mog. And yeah, I remember, talking about Jets all the time with my dad and brother:feelsbadman:. Back when I was happy and still enjoying life as a kid

f117 nighthawk

@Ron.Belgrade saw one over the skies of sERbia

18 MiG - 29s
6 Sukhoi Su - 30s
12 MiG 25s
Typical Third World Air Force Stack

18 MiG - 29s
6 Sukhoi Su - 30s
12 MiG 25s
Typical Third World Air Force Stack
I used to be intrested in Military jets when I was younger. Wasn't the Mig 25, the plane that went supersonic over Pakistan or something?

CHENGDU J-20 MIGHTY DRAGON MOST SUPERIOR 5th GEN FIGHTER OF EMPEROR XI

Copy of F22

IMG 20240526 020100
But it's still looks good. China has a lot of these If I'm not wrong? So it doesn't matter if it's not as a good as the Raptor, quantity is a quality of it's own.

Copy of F22

View attachment 1167596
But it's still looks good. China has a lot of these If I'm not wrong? So it doesn't matter if it's not as a good as the Raptor, quantity is a quality of it's own.
Indeed. They have another one coming though, they've admitted that this one isn't as good as the F22 but their next one will be because they've perfected the aerodynamics

Not to mention the new nuclear submarines which will give them more second strike capability, the old ones suck. right now the only thing China has over the US in terms of nuclear is land-launched missiles which isn't as good as submarines for nuclear warfare

Even Turkey would have devloped a 5th generation fighter, if they were not sanctioned and if their economy wasn't doing so bad.
IMG 20240526 020817
Iran would have surely, build one by now, if they weren't sanction raped, easily one of the smartest sandniggers. their Shaheed drones have also helped Russia trendmesly, Normies will make fun of them, for not giving foids rights, But their weapons are top quality.
IMG 20240526 020827

Indeed. They have another one coming though, they've admitted that this one isn't as good as the F22 but their next one will be because they've perfected the aerodynamics
And Russia can't even make one suqadron of Su- 57s.

Even Turkey would have devloped a 5th generation fighter, if they were not sanctioned and if their economy wasn't doing so bad.
Why do you love making "what if". What if this , what if that. Maybe if you didn't lose so badly to the West and jews in the first place? Hell, China couuld've industrialized during the Song Dynasty (500 years before Europe industrial) if not for mongol wars, but you don't see me making "what ifs". Always looking to the past and playing victim card isn't going to help the Middle East overcome zionism

Why do you love making "what if". What if this
Because, we have never had time to develop. We are clearly at a disadvantage, because of the west destabilizing the region.
Maybe if you didn't lose so badly to the West and jews in the first place?
Isreal had support from the west, it's not like they make it out to be. And It's not embarassing that we lost against NATO which comprises, of 30 nations. Even Serbia lost. And Russia has only recently managed to gain the upper hand in Ukraine. So why would it be embarassing, for Iraq, Libya or Gaza?
Hell, China couuld've industrialized during the Song Dynasty (500 years before Europe industrial) if not for mongol wars
East Asia has not been destabilized by the West. We are clearly, at a disadvantage, even, though, it's out of our control. Normies keep making fun of sandniggers by saying we are backward and low IQ, when we are clearly not.

Last edited:
East Asia has not been destabilized by the West.
Because China stalemated the korean war and developed nukes and made the right alliances. West could've easily done the same thing to China but Chinese leaders were too capable

And I could also say the same thing. China got destabilized by Manchus for both the Song dynasty and the ming-qing, same thing happened with Mongols and Mongolia got destablizied by China and Russia. Anyone can use this as an excuse

I used to be intrested in Military jets when I was younger. Wasn't the Mig 25, the plane that went supersonic over Pakistan or something?
Yes, MiG 25 Foxbat Sonic boomed over some Paki city and it was very loud