Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your cronometer

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
This is what I have everyday. I also take supplements for vitamin A, vitamin k2, potassium, DHA & EPA, and creatine. Do you think I'm missing anything? What does your cronometer look like?

Screen Shot 2023 02 02 at 82107 AM
Screen Shot 2023 02 02 at 82125 AM
Screen Shot 2023 02 02 at 82257 AM
Screen Shot 2023 02 02 at 82310 AM
Screen Shot 2023 02 02 at 82317 AM

Last edited:
is this turning into a lifeimproving site now?

I only eat flour with a spoon of white sugar everyday. That's all.

Are you cutting

That's what we need more of. IT want us to rot or rope.
Are you cutting
Yes. I'm cutting out all unnecessary carbs, I'll only have a kiwi, raspberries and a sweet potatoe on work out days.
redpill me on this brocel
i only use myfitnesspal to track macros and calories
Calorie and macro tracking isn't enough, you have to make sure you get all the daily nutrients and vitamins too.

Yes. I'm cutting out all unnecessary carbs, I'll only have a kiwi, raspberries and a sweet potatoe on work out days.
I meant are you leanmaxxing?

redpill me on this brocel
i only use myfitnesspal to track macros and calories
Micros are very important if you don't want to feel like shit. Iifym is retarded

No, is it worth it? If you have it please put my diary in and tell me what I'm missing.
I thought you had it because my app shows only like 5 micros. Try searching for a mod apk. Also you're eating way too much pufa, replace it with animal fats from ruminant animals

I thought you had it because my app shows only like 5 micros. Try searching for a mod apk. Also you're eating way too much pufa, replace it with animal fats from ruminant animals
Try to sign into it on your desktop. It did the same on my phone. Animal meat from factory farms is more harmful, I can't afford grass fed and grass finished, and fish has mercury and plastics in it. The pufas aren't that bad because I only have a little, and I soak and pressure cook the foods containing them. We all need some omega 6.

Just go to the gym, do nofap and improve your personality bro, girls love it! :soy:

Idk but I ate like 2800 calories. Yogurt, chicken, cauliflower, lots of cream on my coffee etc

Animal meat from factory farms is more harmful, I can't afford grass fed and grass finished
Amerilard pill. Here grass fed is the norm not the exception
The pufas aren't that bad because I only have a little, and I soak and pressure cook the foods containing them. We all need some omega 6.
Stay under 5g a day and up the carbs unless you want to go bald from the stress. Insulin is a growth hormone itself

Amerilard pill. Here grass fed is the norm not the exception
You must live in a very clean and unpolluted area if that's the norm. Thankfully I searched all the foods I picked and I'm not missing anything in grass fed meat that I know of. I also take a 25 mg non-heme iron supplement just in case I need it. I'm going to take a blood test soon to see if I should still take iron as a supplement.
Stay under 5g a day and up the carbs unless you want to go bald from the stress. Insulin is a growth hormone itself
I up the carbs twice a week on my workout days, 5 days out the week I do keto (<50 grams net carbs). This makes me more metabolically flexible, and I can change my fuel from fat to glucose quickly. I don't feel much stress from limiting carbs, and haven't noticed any hair loss, but I also take 0.5 mg of finasteride daily. Insulin is good for growth, but I don't know if I need it on my sedentary days. I don't want to look like arnold swarzenagger, I am happy being lean with some muscles.

Idk but I ate like 2800 calories. Yogurt, chicken, cauliflower, lots of cream on my coffee etc
You can cut out a lot from that if you're trying to leanmax.

You must live in a very clean and unpolluted area if that's the norm. Thankfully I searched all the foods I picked and I'm not missing anything in grass fed meat that I know of. I also take a 25 mg non-heme iron supplement just in case I need it. I'm going to take a blood test soon to see if I should still take iron as a supplement.
Iron supplements must be cycled on and off they are very hard on gut flora
I up the carbs twice a week on my workout days, 5 days out the week I do keto (<50 grams net carbs). This makes me more metabolically flexible, and I can change my fuel from fat to glucose quickly. I don't feel much stress from limiting carbs, and haven't noticed any hair loss, but I also take 0.5 mg of finasteride daily. Insulin is good for growth, but I don't know if I need it on my sedentary days. I don't want to look like arnold swarzenagger, I am happy being lean with some muscles.
The anabolic window is open for 48 hours i think so you should be consuming carbs in that time frame

You must live in a very clean and unpolluted area if that's the norm
Lol no it's a massive shithole it's just that American meat production is horrible and wasteful. We have lots of grassland that are not fit for agriculture so animals graze there. Chickens here still weigh only about a kilogram and the butcher will literally slaughter it in front of you so theres no doubt freshness

That's what we need more of. IT want us to rot or rope.

Calorie and macro tracking isn't enough, you have to make sure you get all the daily nutrients and vitamins too.
Why do you torture yourself by eating this crap? Good tasting food is one of the only pleasures in the life of an incel male and you are eating all of this disgusting stuff instead?

Last edited:
Thank you. I was going to do this by hand before my present situation emerged.

Data

Iron supplements must be cycled on and off they are very hard on gut flora
Good idea, I should skip taking them for a week, because I'm worried it's causing some damage.
The anabolic window is open for 48 hours i think so you should be consuming carbs in that time frame
There are some carbs on my keto days. During the 2 keto days I get 90-100 grams of net carbs, do I need more than that during the 48 hours?
Lol no it's a massive shithole it's just that American meat production is horrible and wasteful. We have lots of grassland that are not fit for agriculture so animals graze there. Chickens here still weigh only about a kilogram and the butcher will literally slaughter it in front of you so theres no doubt freshness
When I was in egypt I noticed the same thing, but even though they have more natural meat I didn't notice them looking like body builders. A lot of them are thinner than me even though I don't eat meat.
Why do you torture yourself by eating this crap? Good tasting food is one of the only pleasures in the life of an incel male and you are eating all of this disgusting stuff instead?
I don't get that much pleasure from eating tasty foods, when I eat it's only for business. My reward from doing this is feeling and looking healthy, that feeling lasts longer than tasting food.

You input all that every day? :feelswhat:

There are some carbs on my keto days. During the 2 keto days I get 90-100 grams of net carbs, do I need more than that during the 48 hours?
Get 30% of your net calories from carbs, keto is a meme for the most part except for water retention and even that can be achieved through vasopressin manipulation
When I was in egypt I noticed the same thing, but even though they have more natural meat I didn't notice them looking like body builders. A lot of them are thinner than me even though I don't eat meat
You will never look like a bodybuilder if you don’t train and roid like one. Speaking of meat, why don’t you eat it?

Get 30% of your net calories from carbs, keto is a meme for the most part except for water retention and even that can be achieved through vasopressin manipulation
30% net carbs or total carbs? I'm worried about doing 30% daily, or I will be too dependent on glucose and will lose the ability to easily go in and out of keto. I don't know 100% if that's important, but from the studies I researched it said being able to switch your fuel from carbs to fat quickly is a sign of good health.
You will never look like a bodybuilder if you don’t train and roid like one. Speaking of meat, why don’t you eat it?
That's true, I don't eat meat because I'm not missing out on anything without it, I believe it's even healthier not eating meat because all meat except fish and chicken has Neu5Gc, which causes cancer in humans. Chicken and fish are harmful in other ways though, like containing antibiotics, hormones, lectins, mercury, and estrogenic plastics.

30% net carbs or total carbs? I'm worried about doing 30% daily, or I will be too dependent on glucose and will lose the ability to easily go in and out of keto. I don't know 100% if that's important, but from the studies I researched it said being able to switch your fuel from carbs to fat quickly is a sign of good health.

That's true, I don't eat meat because I'm not missing out on anything without it, I believe it's even healthier not eating meat because all meat except fish and chicken has Neu5Gc, which causes cancer in humans. Chicken and fish are harmful in other ways though, like containing antibiotics, hormones, lectins, mercury, and estrogenic plastics.
30% total carbs. Your body was built to derive energy from carbs. The argument keto shills usually use is that your body can only metabolise either fats or carbs at the same time so it’s better to eat fats only for nutrition but that isn’t true for obvious reasons. Your body will use all three macros for thermogenesis and whether or not it can use only one at a time is irrelevant

You said you’re taking epa and dha supplements which are nothing but glorified snake oil. You’re likely deficient in saturated fat and cholesterol which is probably affecting your testosterone. If you dont want to eat meat at least include cow or Buffalo milk in your diet. Eating meat once everyday probably isn’t enough to clog your arteries

30% total carbs. Your body was built to derive energy from carbs. The argument keto shills usually use is that your body can only metabolise either fats or carbs at the same time so it’s better to eat fats only for nutrition but that isn’t true for obvious reasons. Your body will use all three macros for thermogenesis and whether or not it can use only one at a time is irrelevant
I hope I'm not doing keto for nothing, I've noticed I don't get hungry that much and can fast most the day, adding more glucose will probably make me hungrier and eat more, but I'm trying to cut and lose 10 pounds of fat. I'm 164 and want to go down to 154 but keep the muscle.
You said you’re taking epa and dha supplements which are nothing but glorified snake oil. You’re likely deficient in saturated fat and cholesterol which is probably affecting your testosterone. If you dont want to eat meat at least include cow or Buffalo milk in your diet. Eating meat once everyday probably isn’t enough to clog your arteries
I used to eat canned salmon, but when I switched to the dha supplements I haven't noticed any decrease in energy or strength. I take 800 mg of dha a day. I was worried about cholesterol too, so I eat goat kefir and pasture raised eggs sometimes, but recently I haven't been eating them and haven't noticed a difference. I need to get a detailed blood test soon to determine if I'm missing anything or having too much of something.

I hope I'm not doing keto for nothing, I've noticed I don't get hungry that much and can fast most the day, adding more glucose will probably make me hungrier and eat more, but I'm trying to cut and lose 10 pounds of fat. I'm 164 and want to go down to 154 but keep the muscle.

I used to eat canned salmon, but when I switched to the dha supplements I haven't noticed any decrease in energy or strength. I take 800 mg of dha a day. I was worried about cholesterol too, so I eat goat kefir and pasture raised eggs sometimes, but recently I haven't been eating them and haven't noticed a difference. I need to get a detailed blood test soon to determine if I'm missing anything or having too much of something.
Just eat less if you want to lose weight. I lost close to 50 pounds just from cico

Just eat less if you want to lose weight. I lost close to 50 pounds just from cico
Me too, but to lose the final 10 pounds of stubborn fat you have to be more aggressive.

no I will gorge myself on food until full :feelsdevil:

i don't use cronometer tbh

no I will gorge myself on food until full :feelsdevil:
It's not worth it, I used to be like that, but the bad feeling afterwords was too much for me to keep over my shoulders.

Me too, but to lose the final 10 pounds of stubborn fat you have to be more aggressive.
The bigger challenge is feeling full whilst being on a deficit. If you've achieved that then you can just cico your way to hollow cheeks

It's not worth it, I used to be like that, but the bad feeling afterwords was too much for me to keep over my shoulders.
brutal

The bigger challenge is feeling full whilst being on a deficit. If you've achieved that then you can just cico your way to hollow cheeks
I've reached that point. I can even do 3 day water fasts without any major challenges. I'm 640 calories in a deficit, and I will do some cardio, so I will be doing cico with a maxed nutrient profile

I've reached that point. I can even do 3 day water fasts without any major challenges. I'm 640 calories in a deficit, and I will do some cardio, so I will be doing cico with a maxed nutrient profile
Mogs me.

Water fast reminds me, back in the day there was some retard on looksmax who thought water fast meant not drinking any water and he nearly had to go to the hospital after 3 days of it :feelskek:

Mogs me.

Water fast reminds me, back in the day there was some retard on looksmax who thought water fast meant not drinking any water and he nearly had to go to the hospital after 3 days of it :feelskek:
Lol, what a retard. There is something called dry fasting where you don't eat food or water, but those don't go longer than 2 days usually, especially if you don't have a lot of fat to make water from.

Personally I don't care of this, I eat what I want when I want

Personally I don't care of this, I eat what I want when I want
Me too. I'm not hungry most the time, and only eat healthy foods I like.

Recent blood test

Screen Shot 2023 02 05 at 65634 PM

Screen Shot 2023 02 05 at 65621 PM

Screen Shot 2023 02 05 at 65611 PM
Screen Shot 2023 02 05 at 65553 PM

Screen Shot 2023 02 05 at 65508 PM

@Ricordanza I posted my blood test from about 4 months ago.