Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post what horrible things femoids did to you

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
45d 1h 17m
>me 13 years old, mom's mongoloid Tatar genes started kicking in, have a unibrow. Sit in class, girl's in front of me facing my way talking to her femoid friend. Points to her eyebrows in the middle while smiling to her femoid friend. I tell her to fuck off m8.
>me 14 years old, girl comes up to me in school's backyard, comes close to my face and points at me while saying "look at his face !" while laughing
>me 16 years old, just chilling with my 2 friends having fun in a park, 4 subhuman femoids near us. 3/10 fat landwhale comes up to me and says "You have a nice 6 pack but an ugly face" and walks away back to her friends. 30 seconds passes her 3/10 friend with no eyebrows walks up to us and offers my friend a blowjob unironically. That shit crushed my soul.
>me 16-18 years old, severe acne. Femoids staring at me when I walk past.

Share your horrible stories. Femoids must be be exposed for these horrible things. Just proves they don't care and make fun of sub5s while sucking chads cocks. Even our looksmatches make fun of us.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
>Not offer me their bodies

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
11d 8h 11m
not interact with me my entire life

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I remember one time I was in the lunch line and these two women were behind me. One pointed right at me and said "I think he's disgusting". Then I started blushing out of embarrassment which embarrassed her in return. She could never face me after that.

Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
a sloot cheated on me in a threesome

was already in psl since years, but thats when i remember the redpill really kicked in tbh

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
0m
Literally NOTHING.

They don't give a fuck about me one way or the other.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
45d 1h 17m
ItheIthe said:
I remember one time I was in the lunch line and these two women were behind me. One pointed right at me and said "I think he's disgusting". Then I started blushing out of embarrassment which embarrassed her in return. She could never face me after that.

Jeez fucking christ what a bitch. Legit depression inducing ngl

Zyzz

Zyzz

Recruit
★★★
Some bullied me all the time in school spreading wrong rumours about me and stealing school stuff from me.

green

green

Greycel
14. Got a message on IM supposedly from a girl I had a crush on but would never dare approaching. We talked, shared some intimate, private stuff. Felt like king of the world.

Next day at school those young femoids laugh at me. It was all them - they faked girl's profile, got some embarrassing stuff about me and spread it all around school. I became laughing stock.

It was downward spiral from there

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Weed said:
Jeez fucking christ what a bitch. Legit depression inducing ngl

just one of many reasons for my previously shcizophrennia level anxiety

marin

marin

Banned
-
1m
17 5/10 female says out loud in front of the whole hs class that I was virgin.

BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Refused to engage with me for my entire life. Even the ones who stared at me would never start a conversation, let alone offer their bodies to me. It's over now.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
45d 1h 17m
green said:
14. Got a message on IM supposedly from a girl I had a crush on but would never dare approaching. We talked, shared some intimate, private stuff. Felt like king of the world.

Next day at school those young femoids laugh at me. It was all them - they faked girl's profile, got some embarrassing stuff about me and spread it all around school. I became laughing stock.

That's soul crushing as fuck. Fucking bitches I hate them :exclamation:

"It was downward spiral from there" What happened afterwards?

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
I dont even bother to think about that anymore

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
92d 20h 42m
I got called bluntly UGLY by over 50 women.
Some girl also poked fun of my back, which is physically deformed.
Also, when I was fat (and bluepilled/nice to these hoes), girls would take pictures of me and laugh. I didn't find out until my friend told me.

Narcocel

Narcocel

Greycel
90% of the crappy stuff femoids have done to me is laugh at my face when i'm not looking. The other 10% is one time where some dumb femoids at school gave me some candy that apparently some other femoid wanted to give to me but couldn't do it due to shyness, you may be wondering... how did i realize it was fake? very easy, saying my smile is cute even though my teeth are the ugliest thing about my face (this also proved to me that femoids are retarded). I decided to eat the candy with a mate but i should've just thrown everything in the garbage.

I can already see the cucktears lurkers posting something like "GIRL LIKED AN INCEL BUT HE WAS TO AUTISTIC TO REALIZE HURHUR"

U

uglyguy12

Greycel
laughing at me for trying to talk to them.

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
1d 13h 37m
For the most part I was invisible. But I remember when femoids sometimes would point and laugh at me. I hated that so much.

W

wincel

Banned
-
mom molested and abused me

girls from school used to laugh about how ugly, fat, and disgusting I was, and they would tease each other about having to date me.

Anon313

Anon313

Greycel
2d 5m
green said:

That's fucking brutal I'm sorry mate

marin

marin

Banned
-
1m
green said:

Holy shit boyo, how the hell you didn't go er?

N

NeoRedPill

Recruit
★★
All kinds of fucked up shit. Cucks too.

Ittybittyincel

Ittybittyincel

Greycel
wincel said:
mom molested and abused me

girls from school used to laugh about how ugly, fat, and disgusting I was, and they would tease each other about having to date me.

Dude that’s awful. Girls never liked me and I’ve been largely ignored my entire teenage existence til now but never had a family member molest or abuse me. 
Here if you need to talk. No judgement.

LonelyButterfly

LonelyButterfly

Recruit
★★★
11h 16m
I was in an almost all-female class during my apprenticeship. The worst thing was when some bitches complained in front of the class that I didn't want to work with them during group work, even though THEY were the ones ignoring me / isolating me.

And that was just one of the awful things that happened during the apprenticeship...

W

wincel

Banned
-
Ittybittyincel said:
Dude that’s awful. Girls never liked me and I’ve been largely ignored my entire teenage existence til now but never had a family member molest or abuse me. 
Here if you need to talk. No judgement.

thx man...it's been about 14 years since then...I'm sort of ok...I just wish i could fix my life

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
112d 17h 24m
In 5th grade a girl punched me in the balls. It was in a full classroom, she was drunk and she thought it was funny. I didn't do anything to her, before or after. The entire class laughed and I ran out bent over and cried.

She now has a wonderful life and three kids and is like a model mom. Her sons are Chadlets and they're into sports and martial arts and you know what they're doing to weaker kids in school.

There is no hope, there never was.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
45d 1h 17m
Angry_runt said:
In 5th grade a girl punched me in the balls. It was in a full classroom, she was drunk and she thought it was funny. I didn't do anything to her, before or after. The entire class laughed and I ran out bent over and cried.

She now has a wonderful life and three kids and is like a model mom. Her sons are Chadlets and they're into sports and martial arts and you know what they're doing to weaker kids in school.

There is no hope, there never was.

This makes me lose hope in humanity really. Her kids gonna turn out bullies with MMA skills. That's just sad..