Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post what horrible things femoids did to you

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
>me 13 years old, mom's mongoloid Tatar genes started kicking in, have a unibrow. Sit in class, girl's in front of me facing my way talking to her femoid friend. Points to her eyebrows in the middle while smiling to her femoid friend. I tell her to fuck off m8.
>me 14 years old, girl comes up to me in school's backyard, comes close to my face and points at me while saying "look at his face !" while laughing
>me 16 years old, just chilling with my 2 friends having fun in a park, 4 subhuman femoids near us. 3/10 fat landwhale comes up to me and says "You have a nice 6 pack but an ugly face" and walks away back to her friends. 30 seconds passes her 3/10 friend with no eyebrows walks up to us and offers my friend a blowjob unironically. That shit crushed my soul.
>me 16-18 years old, severe acne. Femoids staring at me when I walk past.

Share your horrible stories. Femoids must be be exposed for these horrible things. Just proves they don't care and make fun of sub5s while sucking chads cocks. Even our looksmatches make fun of us.

>Not offer me their bodies

not interact with me my entire life

I remember one time I was in the lunch line and these two women were behind me. One pointed right at me and said "I think he's disgusting". Then I started blushing out of embarrassment which embarrassed her in return. She could never face me after that.

a sloot cheated on me in a threesome

was already in psl since years, but thats when i remember the redpill really kicked in tbh

Literally NOTHING.

They don't give a fuck about me one way or the other.

ItheIthe said:
I remember one time I was in the lunch line and these two women were behind me. One pointed right at me and said "I think he's disgusting". Then I started blushing out of embarrassment which embarrassed her in return. She could never face me after that.

Jeez fucking christ what a bitch. Legit depression inducing ngl

Some bullied me all the time in school spreading wrong rumours about me and stealing school stuff from me.

14. Got a message on IM supposedly from a girl I had a crush on but would never dare approaching. We talked, shared some intimate, private stuff. Felt like king of the world.

Next day at school those young femoids laugh at me. It was all them - they faked girl's profile, got some embarrassing stuff about me and spread it all around school. I became laughing stock.

It was downward spiral from there

Weed said:
Jeez fucking christ what a bitch. Legit depression inducing ngl

just one of many reasons for my previously shcizophrennia level anxiety

17 5/10 female says out loud in front of the whole hs class that I was virgin.

Refused to engage with me for my entire life. Even the ones who stared at me would never start a conversation, let alone offer their bodies to me. It's over now.

green said:
14. Got a message on IM supposedly from a girl I had a crush on but would never dare approaching. We talked, shared some intimate, private stuff. Felt like king of the world.

Next day at school those young femoids laugh at me. It was all them - they faked girl's profile, got some embarrassing stuff about me and spread it all around school. I became laughing stock.

That's soul crushing as fuck. Fucking bitches I hate them :exclamation:

"It was downward spiral from there" What happened afterwards?

I dont even bother to think about that anymore

I got called bluntly UGLY by over 50 women.
Some girl also poked fun of my back, which is physically deformed.
Also, when I was fat (and bluepilled/nice to these hoes), girls would take pictures of me and laugh. I didn't find out until my friend told me.

90% of the crappy stuff femoids have done to me is laugh at my face when i'm not looking. The other 10% is one time where some dumb femoids at school gave me some candy that apparently some other femoid wanted to give to me but couldn't do it due to shyness, you may be wondering... how did i realize it was fake? very easy, saying my smile is cute even though my teeth are the ugliest thing about my face (this also proved to me that femoids are retarded). I decided to eat the candy with a mate but i should've just thrown everything in the garbage.

I can already see the cucktears lurkers posting something like "GIRL LIKED AN INCEL BUT HE WAS TO AUTISTIC TO REALIZE HURHUR"

laughing at me for trying to talk to them.

For the most part I was invisible. But I remember when femoids sometimes would point and laugh at me. I hated that so much.

mom molested and abused me

girls from school used to laugh about how ugly, fat, and disgusting I was, and they would tease each other about having to date me.

green said:

That's fucking brutal I'm sorry mate

green said:

Holy shit boyo, how the hell you didn't go er?

All kinds of fucked up shit. Cucks too.

wincel said:
mom molested and abused me

girls from school used to laugh about how ugly, fat, and disgusting I was, and they would tease each other about having to date me.

Dude that’s awful. Girls never liked me and I’ve been largely ignored my entire teenage existence til now but never had a family member molest or abuse me. 
Here if you need to talk. No judgement.

I was in an almost all-female class during my apprenticeship. The worst thing was when some bitches complained in front of the class that I didn't want to work with them during group work, even though THEY were the ones ignoring me / isolating me.

And that was just one of the awful things that happened during the apprenticeship...

Ittybittyincel said:
Dude that’s awful. Girls never liked me and I’ve been largely ignored my entire teenage existence til now but never had a family member molest or abuse me. 
Here if you need to talk. No judgement.

thx man...it's been about 14 years since then...I'm sort of ok...I just wish i could fix my life

In 5th grade a girl punched me in the balls. It was in a full classroom, she was drunk and she thought it was funny. I didn't do anything to her, before or after. The entire class laughed and I ran out bent over and cried.

She now has a wonderful life and three kids and is like a model mom. Her sons are Chadlets and they're into sports and martial arts and you know what they're doing to weaker kids in school.

There is no hope, there never was.

Angry_runt said:
In 5th grade a girl punched me in the balls. It was in a full classroom, she was drunk and she thought it was funny. I didn't do anything to her, before or after. The entire class laughed and I ran out bent over and cried.

She now has a wonderful life and three kids and is like a model mom. Her sons are Chadlets and they're into sports and martial arts and you know what they're doing to weaker kids in school.

There is no hope, there never was.

This makes me lose hope in humanity really. Her kids gonna turn out bullies with MMA skills. That's just sad..

Childhood:

View: https://youtu.be/vvw_XmQxaW0

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.
Yes. Mother suffers from narcolepsy and would grab me if I woke her up by dropping items while fidgeting. This meant being grabbed very forcefully by the neck and having the item repeatedly shoved in my face to demonstrate the embarrassment she would have if someone saw me doing it.

My father would hit me if I didn't get dressed quickly enough. He also told me I was shameful for having so much anxiety.
In my case, they certainly did. When I was a young child, I was denigrated by teachers because my writing was scribble from "Dysgraphia".

Mother used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation.

Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.
Elementary:

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

Intellau_Celistic said:

A girl named "Lyric" bullied me in elementary school. Lyric kicked and hit me several times. I was already very anxious and being bullied by several school youth(Mostly males), so this meant I had to speak to the principal while sweating.

They pummeled me to the ground and hit me. They insulted me because I wore glasses. They insulted me because I was anxious from GI problems. I was eventually "removed" and homeschooled.

Adolescence:

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.
"Are you gay?" (This was shortly before my half-cousins hit my head)
Intellau_Celistic said:

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).
Intellau_Celistic said:

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.
Aspie John was 15-years-old and 5'3. Each day, he'd anxiously sit in his living room and wait for the van driver to arrive, constantly shifting between sitting down while shaking and checking the window for the van driver's presence. In the van, he would listen to "rap music" on the way to group therapy.

As he entered the building, he anxiously walked towards the group room, fiddling with his hands. He would keep his eyes faced towards the floor and pick an unsigned goal sheet before sitting down.
Yes. In group therapy, young femoids would criticize me because I would sit alone and look at the board games available. My family was poor and I had never seen most of them. It angered them to see me building with Jenga blocks(I didn't do this until near the end of my first stint).

My thoughts were similar to this:

View attachment 529718
A "sheboon" bullied me in group therapy; she and her Black friends would laugh at my anxious behavior and tell me to "go away" during group activities, which led to me being criticized by psychologists.
Yes. In group therapy, young femoids would criticize me because I would sit alone and look at the board games available. My family was poor and I had never seen most of them. It angered them to see me building with Jenga blocks(I didn't do this until near the end of my first stint).

My thoughts were similar to this:

View attachment 529718
Indeed. Even though my obese Sheboon Mother with freckles/very light skin is probably high-tier Becky for her race, I would never be allowed to obtain a high-tier Becky of any race. Fortunately, she had only one child.
Most Ape-males stop ooking and eeking when Sheboons vanish.
I was playing Uno with my therapy group once. I was too anxious to move properly, so I placed cards down at the wrong moment. Sheboons started denigrating me, which the group psychologist ignored.

The group psychologist told someone to stop giving me advice, which resulted in that person being helped by a male, which the group psychologist ignored.