Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Post-wall roastie says getting pregnant in your 30s is better than in your 20s

hobestly those who accuse others of being foids are more likely to be foids themselves
Oh come on bro. You've set off a lot of people's alarms. I'm not going to accuse you of anything because for me it's settled for now.

But that's just ridiculous. And you're not comparable to Napoleon tbh.

I’m obsessed with c sections because I mentioned it just once? Really? And also Napoleon posts about jb all the time doesn’t make him a foid. Also most foids don’t read about serial killers and most hate horror films

hobestly those who accuse others of being foids are more likely to be foids themselves

1.) I think was a too direct and forward with my approach. I'd like to apologise.

2.) I know a lot about Napoleon and his story is very sad, so please don't bring him in this discussion. Let's keep it b/w ourselves

3.) Like I said, your obsession with pedophilia is very bazzare

Oh come on bro. You've set off a lot of people's alarms. I'm not going to accuse you of anything because for me it's settled for now.

But that's just ridiculous. And you're not comparable to Napoleon tbh.
They only were suspicious towards me because people believe any rumor
1.) I think was a too direct and forward with my approach. I'd like to apologise.

2.) I know a lot about Napoleon and his story is very sad, so please don't bring him in this discussion. Let's keep it b/w ourselves

3.) Like I said, your obsession with pedophilia is very bazzare
Mainlander has posted a lot about jb. Posting about it doesn’t make me a LARPer

Propaganda tbh. All these bitches gave me was the name of some institutions as sources. They know no one is going to go trawling for the actual paper to see if what they reported is conclusive and reproducible. Meanwhile, the relationship between the age of parents and increased pregnancy risk is so supported that we teach it in high school Bio classes: a, b, and c

Propaganda tbh. All these bitches gave me was the name of some institutions as sources. They know no one is going to go trawling for the actual paper to see if what they reported is conclusive and reproducible. Meanwhile, the relationship between the age of parents and increased pregnancy risk is so supported that we teach it in high school Bio classes: a, b, and c
It’s propaganda to impress feminazis

mom had me at 38 with an 18 year old fat normie (who was her first son's bestfriend btw)
now i have autism lol
Was your father cool enough to share his vidya with you or was he possessive?

He prolly never met his dad

no lol
he left when i was 2
Do you get on better with your father or brother?
both are pretty shit people tbh
but my brother i can be more chill with and hangout easier.
my dad is a smartass and criminal dark triad asshole

no lol
he left when i was 2

both are pretty shit people tbh
but my brother i can be more chill with and hangout easier.
my dad is a smartass and criminal dark triad asshole
did you ever see your dad again?

mom had me at 38 with an 18 year old fat normie (who was her first son's bestfriend btw)
now i have autism lol
holy fuck, your brother must really resent your mom and even you

he's a chad of course he hates him but i doubt he hates his mom

oh yeah dude, he's fucking jealous and hateful of me
multiple times has acted like he was gonna hit me when he was drunk
and even broke my shit and squished my food
fuck him, i did not ask to be born, especially in such a shitty way

did you ever see your dad again?
on and off visitations at my grandmas house. I'm 20 now and i see him a few times a year or so on average. I don't really want anything to do with him unless he gives me money or something i want. And he deserves to be treated that way. He's a piece of shit father. He has 2 other kids now, and finally cut his fucking ball tube so he can no longer have kids. My 2 little siblings are SO mentally fucked up from seeing how he treats their mother, and abuses her and even them sometimes.
My dad is genuine human garbage

on and off visitations at my grandmas house. I'm 20 now and i see him a few times a year or so on average. I don't really want anything to do with him unless he gives me money or something i want. And he deserves to be treated that way. He's a piece of shit father. He has 2 other kids now, and finally cut his fucking ball tube so he can no longer have kids. My 2 little siblings are SO mentally fucked up from seeing how he treats their mother, and abuses her and even them sometimes.
My dad is genuine human garbage
I assume you were an illegitimate birth

I'm the way I am because my mom had me at 30, if only she had thought about my future

I'm the way I am because my mom had me at 30, if only she had thought about my future
30 I don’t think causes autism or anything like that. If she was 40 however

30 I don’t think causes autism or anything like that. If she was 40 however
It's not a definite one but past like 27 autism and whatever else has a significantly higher chance

It's not a definite one but past like 27 autism and whatever else has a significantly higher chance
No wonder autism is increasing. Most women give birth in 30s these days and creates aspies

Over for her autistic sons
They will be subhuman as fuck too
Yes foids really should be having kids in their mid 20’s and late 20’s at latest. They are just too privileged and ride chad cock instead.

They will be subhuman as fuck too

Yes foids really should be having kids in their mid 20’s and late 20’s at latest. They are just too privileged and ride chad cock instead.
autism is the ultimate death sentence. full stop

autism is the ultimate death sentence. full stop
Nah nigga foids don’t care about your personality they care about how you look and that’s all.

Nah nigga foids don’t care about your personality they care about how you look and that’s all.
false. autism is genetic and the blackpill is about genetics

now i have autism lol
Mom had me at 35, bad joints, bad genes, bad everything.. meanwhile my sister is ten years older so she gets all the good fucking genes. What a waste of genetics.
> According to a paper published in 2015, women who had their last child at age 33 were twice as likely to live past 95 compared to women who had their last child before their 30th birthday.
Toilet Paper most likely.

Mom had me at 35, bad joints, bad genes, bad everything.. meanwhile my sister is ten years older so she gets all the good fucking genes. What a waste of genetics.
it's all part of the Jew's plan

false. autism is genetic and the blackpill is about genetics
Sorry brocel hate to break it to you but if I mogg you than you are inkwell cause of your looks not cause of autism. I’m NT and still inkwell

Sorry brocel hate to break it to you but if I mogg you than you are inkwell cause of your looks not cause of autism. I’m NT and still inkwell
The scientific blackpill begs to differ

The scientific blackpill begs to differ
Did that study cite the looks levels of autistic males who were inkwell gotta determine correlation vs causation sweaty.

Did that study cite the looks levels of autistic males who were inkwell gotta determine correlation vs causation sweaty.
Many artists are sub5 have a sub5 voice and don’t know how to approach even

ask colvin or Robtical or me we have autism

Many artists are sub5 have a sub5 voice and don’t know how to approach even

ask colvin or Robtical or me we have autism
Exactly many autists are incel cause they are sub 5. I’m sub 5 as well but NT

Exactly many autists are incel cause they are sub 5. I’m sub 5 as well but NT
All aspies have sub5 traits regardless of appearance

Talk a big game about how tradthots are the enemy, but you side with one in a fight against a channel called "Science Insider?" How about just don't have this fight?

Talk a big game about how tradthots are the enemy, but you side with one in a fight against a channel called "Science Insider?" How about just don't have this fight?
You used a logical fallacy called appeal to authority

scientists sometimes get things wrong

You used a logical fallacy called appeal to authority

scientists sometimes get things wrong

Throwing around logical fallacy cards only counts if I'm wrong. Internet debate isn't a sport and you're not gonna get me on points. You're gonna get me by proving that the scientists are wrong.

My mom had me at 30 and I was born disabled. Thanks mom.

Throwing around logical fallacy cards only counts if I'm wrong. Internet debate isn't a sport and you're not gonna get me on points. You're gonna get me by proving that the scientists are wrong.
Because Lauren Chen debunked the video