Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Post-wall roastie says getting pregnant in your 30s is better than in your 20s

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

And then she gets debunked a stacy in her 20s

this is why autism is increasing aka inceldom

Over for her autistic sons

this is why autism is increasing aka inceldom
mom had me at 38 with an 18 year old fat normie (who was her first son's bestfriend btw)
now i have autism lol

Allowing women's behavior to go uncontrolled was a mistake

It's a recipe for manlets and aspies.

>Research shows that moms who gave birth in their early 30s report higher energy, better fitness, and fewer aches and pains compared to moms who first gave birth in their early 20s.
> And that might help explain another scientific finding.
>Women who have kids in their 30s might also live longer.
> According to a paper published in 2015, women who had their last child at age 33 were twice as likely to live past 95 compared to women who had their last child before their 30th birthday.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

>Research shows that moms who gave birth in their early 30s report higher energy, better fitness, and fewer aches and pains compared to moms who first gave birth in their early 20s.
> And that might help explain another scientific finding.
>Women who have kids in their 30s might also live longer.
> According to a paper published in 2015, women who had their last child at age 33 were twice as likely to live past 95 compared to women who had their last child before their 30th birthday.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA
Older women have more c sections
no lol
she was and still is a fat roastie landwhale boomer
She was 38 and bf was 18. That’s a cougar

hmmm i wonder why she thinks this :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Lauren Chen is the biggest virtue signalling trad thot on the entire YouTubes existence. She made a video on incels and ugly men and said looks don't matter while simultaneously dating a tallfag Chaddam. Just fucking lol at you brainwashed pieces of shit why do you give your time and views to these fucking worthless whores.

Also OP why were you watching videos on topics like these, it's catered towards cum dumpster females. Your posts makes me suspect that you are hiding something.

@GoffSystemQB I need some high IQ analysis on Kempers posts. He is super suspicious.

Also fuck any one of you who gives views and money to these thots it's CUCKED AS FUCK

Lauren Chen is the biggest virtue signalling trad thot on the entire YouTubes existence. He made a video on incels and ugly men and said looks don't matter while simultaneously dating a tallfag Chaddam. Just fucking lol at you brainwashed pieces of shit who do you give your time and views to these fucking worthless whores.

Also OP why were you watching videos on topics like these, it's catered towards cum dumpster females. Your posts makes me suspect that you are hiding something.

@GoffSystemQB I need some high IQ analysis on Kempers posts. He is super suspicious.

Also fuck any one of you who gives views and money to these thots it's CUCKED AS FUCK
Because I was observing how youtube is becoming more liberal so I tried seeing how many views right wing users are getting (she’s getting less views). So I saw that vid which is I was confused. Stop thinking that watching some vid means “oMg hE’s a FoId”

Lauren Chen is the biggest virtue signalling trad thot on the entire YouTubes existence. She made a video on incels and ugly men and said looks don't matter while simultaneously dating a tallfag Chaddam. Just fucking lol at you brainwashed pieces of shit why do you give your time and views to these fucking worthless whores.

Oh you missed the whole drama? Yeah, I agreed he was suspicious. But for now I've seen enough evidence to leave him alone unless something else comes.

There was a giant saga over it and I got into it with him over it. Maybe you can ask around if you want the details I don't want to dredge it back up.

But I wrote a multi page post to the mods a long while ago compiling a whole bunch of evidence, posts, and analysis.

This thread was their first introduction to the site.

Read through it yourself. He's set off a lot of people's alarms not just you or myself. I'm not sure really what's going on, but he has quite a suspicious vibe at times.

Oh you missed the whole drama? Yeah, I agreed he was suspicious. But for now I've seen enough evidence to leave him alone unless something else comes.

There was a giant saga over it and I got into it with him over it. Maybe you can ask around if you want the details I don't want to dredge it back up.

But I wrote a multiple page post to the mods a long while ago compiling a whole bunch of evidence and posts the account said.

Read through it yourself. He's set off a lot of people's alarms not just you or myself. I'm not sure really what's going on, but he has quite a suspicious vibe at times.

That thread was when I was a newcel and wasn’t as blackpilled as I am now

Because I was observing how youtube is becoming more liberal so I tried seeing how many views right wing users are getting (she’s getting less views). So I saw that vid which is I was confused. Stop thinking that watching some vid means “oMg hE’s a FoId”

1.) sToP wRiTiNg lIKe tHiS this is not fucking YouTube comment section. Keep that normshit behaviour out of here.

2.) You saw a video on a "water is wet" topic and wasted your time while giving add revenue to this thot. It's very similar to OnlyFans shit, think about it

3.) Lauren Chen is literally the embodiment of an ITcel whore.

4.) Your posts SCREAMS "I'm a le quirky white Becky who find incels fascinating and I want to understand their culture" This is literally how I interpret your writings

5.) This is just my assumption. I could be wrong tho. Or maybe you could be autistic. So yeah, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

1.) sToP wRiTiNg lIKe tHiS this is not fucking YouTube comment section. Keep that normshit behaviour out of here.

2.) You saw a video on a "water is wet" topic and wasted your time while giving add revenue to this thot. It's very similar to OnlyFans shit, think about it

4.) Your posts SCREAMS "I'm a le quirky white Becky who find incels fascinating and I want to understand their culture" This is literally how I interpret your writings

5.) This is just my assumption. I could be wrong tho. Or maybe you could be autistic. So yeah, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I am autistic

At one point many thought it was an IT poster on reddit that they kept mentioning and there was a decent amount of circumstantial evidence tying them. But I've seen his face with his username written on his forehhead.

Unless the girl's boyfriend is incel-looking (granted I didn't see his eye area) which considering how much she bragged about him on reddit I doubt then it's good enough for me to just drop it by now.

I advised him to stop making suspicious posts, however, but it seems it hasn't stopped.

But I wrote a multi page post to the mods a long while ago compiling a whole bunch of evidence, posts, and analysis.

Yes I'm well aware of this drama, and the proofs given by Kemper can be very very easily faked it's 2020 ffs. I still have my suspicions over him/her. I think it's some le quirky white couple behind that persona. My gut feeling says that. I could be wrong tho. In that case, sorry Kemper

Maybe she'll end up with one of these
1fe.png

A source of constant disappointment.

im sure the kids will be happy when theyre 18 and their mom is dying from old age :lul:
my dad had me at 30 i hate it because hes old and i dont want him to die

My mom had me in her mid 30's, that's why I'm autistic.

Yes I'm well aware of this drama, and the proofs given by Kemper can be very very easily faked it's 2020 ffs. I still have my suspicions over him/her. I think it's some le quirky white couple behind that persona. My gut feeling says that. I could be wrong tho. In that case, sorry Kemper
It could be yeah. You can ask @FrailPaleStaleMale about it. He gave him a lot of numerous tasks. I'm still harboring some suspicions as well, but it's very hard to prove and this point I just give the account the benefit of the doubt.

We had a lot of circumstantial stuff. I guess I can include you to the full conversation I sent with the mods if you really wanted to see it for yourself. But don't go spilling it around because I don't want any to spread unconfirmed information all over the site to start a witch hunt and it's probably against the rules anyways.

At one point many thought it was an IT poster on reddit that they kept mentioning and there was a decent amount of circumstantial evidence tying them. But I've seen his face with his username written on his forehhead.

Unless the girl's boyfriend is incel-looking (granted I didn't see his eye area) which considering how much she bragged about him on reddit I doubt then it's good enough for me to just drop it by now.

I advised him to stop making suspicious posts, however, but it seems it hasn't stopped.
People with ocd like me and autism often will have an obsession with a specific topic that’s why I kept posting about her
My mom had me in her mid 30's, that's why I'm autistic.
My mom was 39

People with ocd like me and autism often will have an obsession with a specific topic that’s why I kept posting about her

My mom was 39

Yeah and why are your obsessions around female centric topics, you're obsessed about c-section now
Also your obsession with Pedophilia and everything in general feels like foidish.
Like one of those white girls who are super into serial killers and watch horror videos

Remember the time when brendio's whore used to post about some xyz YouTube stacies. Yeah thats suspicious as fuck.

You need to shift your obsession to something else man because this isn't helping.

Last edited:
mom had me at 38 with an 18 year old fat normie (who was her first son's bestfriend btw)
now i have autism lol
Serious? Was your brother not pissed off his mom fucked one of his friends when he was 18??

now i have autism lol
Fuck, you're mother was a worthless fucking whore. That's some ropefuel shit man. Your brother must have felt so bad about this, imagine your best friend creamping your mother fuck fuck fuck.
If I were in place of your brother I'd definitely leave society and hermitmaxx in Himalayas. Fuck that shit giga ragefuel

foids have kids later and later in life as they wanna continue riding the cock carousel throughout their 20s - to the detriment of their kids.

Yeah and why are your obsessions around female centric topics, you're obsessed about c-section now
Also your obsession with Pedophilia and everything in general feels like foidish.
Like one of those white girls who are super into serial killers and watch horror videos

Remember the time when brendio's whore used to post about some xyz YouTube stacies. Yeah thats suspicious as fuck.

You need to shift your obsession to something else man because this isn't helping.
I’m obsessed with c sections because I mentioned it just once? Really? And also Napoleon posts about jb all the time doesn’t make him a foid. Also most foids don’t read about serial killers and most hate horror films

hobestly those who accuse others of being foids are more likely to be foids themselves