Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Post wall roastie needs to catfish for chad

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★

Wow she even admitted to using younger photos of herself to cop a super buff swedish guy. Bitch aged like a wet dog yet feels like she feels like she deserves a chad lul.

These whores rather catfish chads who are double their smv, instead of hooking up with incels who would fuck her as she is.

"Jesse would make a great step dad to my daughters"
I wonder if the catfishing doesn't work if she'll use her JB daughters as the ace up her sleeve.

"Jesse would make a great step dad to my daughters"
I wonder if the catfishing doesn't work if she'll use her JB daughters as the ace up her sleeve.
Must be his great personality causing her to be this way.

Must be his great personality causing her to be this way.
Personality always gets the ladies. That's why women spend all day browsing the news looking for all the men who did good deeds to find dates.

Last edited:
That personality always gets the ladies. That's why women spend all day browsing the news looking for all the men who did good deeds to find dates.

Time to do some good deeds!

BREAKING NEWS: Idiot parading as incel kills 30 young innocent females

Time to do some good deeds!

BREAKING NEWS: Idiot parading as incel kills 30 young innocent females
That will be their last ditch effort to try and shut down free speech on the web.

BAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THAT FUCKING FACE WITH NO MAKEUP. JUST LOL AT HER. UGLY BITCH. FUCK FEMALE PRIVILEGE.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back