Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Post wall roastie laments losing her teen "pretty privilege"

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-

tl:dr 44 year old toilet mother of three, happily married, is complaining that she is "invisible" compared to when she was a pretty teenager. This foid is literally admitting that pretty/female privilege is real. The entitlement is astounding, because she is both blaming men for 'reducing women to their appearances' but she is also complaining that she has 'lost a large part of her identity'.

This retarded foid will never know the pain of being a sub-chad male who is invisible all his life. She does not know how lucky she is to have been born a pretty white foid and at least have had decades to be fawned over for her looks and sex appeal. Also the entire fucking article is just a humblebrag about how pretty she was, with lots of pictures of her young self and stories about people calling her beautiful or whatever.

But of course men are the problem for making her feel the need for said validation, of course, she can't admit that maybe craving it is a flaw. The fact that she let her youthful beauty define her entire being is somehow the fault of men (despite her admitting that she even enjoyed female validation of her own beauty). And now she is a mother and married and that still isn't enough for her jfl. They say that incels are obsessed with our youth but at least we have a reason. We had lost youths and we pine for the simple validation that would have come from a teen/young gf. Meanwhile roasties get validated by EVERYONE when they are young and then pine after it when they are older because they are fucking GREEDY, and even being happily married and with kids is not enough for them, meanwhile oldcels are completely fucking lonely.

(I would have uploaded an image of her young and old but image uploading isn't working so just click the article. Suffice to say, the teen version is hot and the middle aged isn't)

Haha suck it roastie. Rot in hell or get cancer tomorrow i dont give a fuck.

Foid privilege in a nutshell.

Now that she's hit the wall it's somehow men that are at fault for "muh objectification" even though she had no problem using her looks to get ahead in the earlier stage of her life.

She wrote that she felt uneasy :foidSoy: when non-attractive females were ignored or disrespected. What about men who are treated like lowest dirt if they are ugly and/or mentally I'll and don't act 'normally'? I'm sure they aren't even human beings in her eyes.

she has 3 kids and a husband, why is she palying victim :feelsseriously:

so sorry she had to experience this

Aw poor foid we should all cry rivers of tears for you, go fuck yourself whore you don't know what actual suffering is

She wrote that she felt uneasy :foidSoy: when non-attractive females were ignored or disrespected. What about men who are treated like lowest dirt if they are ugly and/or mentally I'll and don't act 'normally'? I'm sure they aren't even human beings in her eyes.
Roastoid has no self-awareness. Those men were as invisible to her as she is now.

tell her looks don't matter:feelskek:

white women problems

well maybe you should have achieved something worthy of being validated ... oh wait, you are a good for nothing roastie hole, your gender has never and will never achieve anything :feelsgah::feelsgah:

She wrote that she felt uneasy :foidSoy: when non-attractive females were ignored or disrespected.
yeah I bet she felt bad for them and not just enjoyed the validation while completely ignoring her surroundings. she only says that now because it is beneficial to her, since she is unattractive :lul:

by the way, she wasn't even THAT attractive. just above average.

She Ned's a spanked

Why is a married woman lamenting in being invisible to men that is not her husband?????????????

tl:dr 44 year old toilet mother of three, happily married, is complaining that she is "invisible" compared to when she was a pretty teenager. This foid is literally admitting that pretty/female privilege is real. The entitlement is astounding, because she is both blaming men for 'reducing women to their appearances' but she is also complaining that she has 'lost a large part of her identity'.

This retarded foid will never know the pain of being a sub-chad male who is invisible all his life. She does not know how lucky she is to have been born a pretty white foid and at least have had decades to be fawned over for her looks and sex appeal. Also the entire fucking article is just a humblebrag about how pretty she was, with lots of pictures of her young self and stories about people calling her beautiful or whatever.

But of course men are the problem for making her feel the need for said validation, of course, she can't admit that maybe craving it is a flaw. The fact that she let her youthful beauty define her entire being is somehow the fault of men (despite her admitting that she even enjoyed female validation of her own beauty). And now she is a mother and married and that still isn't enough for her jfl. They say that incels are obsessed with our youth but at least we have a reason. We had lost youths and we pine for the simple validation that would have come from a teen/young gf. Meanwhile roasties get validated by EVERYONE when they are young and then pine after it when they are older because they are fucking GREEDY, and even being happily married and with kids is not enough for them, meanwhile oldcels are completely fucking lonely.

(I would have uploaded an image of her young and old but image uploading isn't working so just click the article. Suffice to say, the teen version is hot and the middle aged isn't)
U cant have it both ways, toilet

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

She probably looks at a short, balding, potbellied ethnic as a cockroach or some sort of bug.

To her, a man has to be tall, good looking and NT and on top of that, in shape, for her to even consider him a human being worth talking to

She was a high-tier becky at most, nothing spectacular

Her name is Mr. Bean actors real name.

"It's men's fault :foidSoy:"

where is the good looking teen

she wasnt rlly even that great looking. like a 7/10

nice teeth -- did she take up methamphetamine in the years between? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
also she admits that teens is prime for a foid

14 though? Yikes. Bet she was fucking 30yo dudes at that age too :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: