Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post-wall foid who sold everything to ride the carousel in Cuba found dead

Alex Grandi

Alex Grandi

over for manlets
★★★★
  • Nathalie Fraser sold her house in Montreal, Canada, to move to island of Cuba
  • The 52-year-old had lived with her 39-year-old musician, Leonel Leon Nuviola
  • She was found dead in a suitcase dumped on a garbage tip in city of Matanzas
  • Nuviola arrested in connection with her death and is considered main suspect
    24346662 7969829 image m 59 1580913540723

dumb cunt thought she could ride the carousel with Chad until the end of time
she would rather go to fucking cuba and get murdered than settle down with her looksmatch
get fucked :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

finally some justice

they need to start doing recalls on personality detectors. too many of them are defective

Her body was found in a fucking travel suitcase. I dunno about this one. Thats pretty fucked up.

Her body was found in a fucking travel suitcase. I dunno about this one. Thats pretty fucked up.
How she was murdered is not the point. Its the fact that women claim to have personality detectors yet are getting murdered all the time by their boyfriends

Her daughter quoted:
'When I went to see them in Cuba, I found him to be possessive, impulsive and controlling. My mother said it was because he was nervous to meet me.'
She had hints that he was violent, but put up with everything because he was Chad. 0 sympathy from me.

It's probably because that guy had a great personality

Her daughter quoted:

She had hints that he was violent, but put up with everything because he was Chad. 0 sympathy from me.

Oh in that case she was the cause of he own undoing. No respect for stupid people. Never mind

This guy has a killer personality

Don’t worry, she was in the suitcase because she likes to travel.

Obviously the poor woman had no choice but to be with a murderous Chadito on account of inkwells choosing to be ugly.

Yeah, well at least he isn't a MiSoGyNiSt iNkWeLL :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

But ITcels say only inkwells kill

His personality musta been off the charts when he was cutting up her corpse with a jigsaw and stuffing her into a suitcase.

Bitches love to travel. Being found in a suitcase is like a dream come true.

i love how she sold her shit and abandoned her family and child to get ravaged by cuban chads. doesn't give 2 shits about her child. doesn't give 2 shits about anything. all that matters is mindless sex with a genetically superior male (which doesn't even matter since she isn't fertile)

so much for women valuing their children over everything else

So used to being invincible, these roasties willfully walk into death's waiting arms wandering around the third world.

Foids love being murdered by Chad

i love how she sold her shit and abandoned her family and child to get ravaged by cuban chads. doesn't give 2 shits about her child. doesn't give 2 shits about anything. all that matters is mindless sex with a genetically superior male (which doesn't even matter since she isn't fertile)

so much for women valuing their children over everything else

Foids will always be selfish, it's been genetically hardwired into their brains.

She was found dead in a suitcase dumped on a garbage tip in city of Matanzas
Ironic she was found in a suit case (roasties love travel) in the city called matanzas (Spanish for killings)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back