Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Post wall foid tries to strangle her Uber Driver to death, cuck refuses to defend himself

B

blackpillforever

Greycel

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/pueh6g/poor_mofos_drivers_afraid_get_sued_to_death_look/

This is the state of society nowadays what a joke. Try to talk to or touch a girl and she can immediately report you for sexual harassment or whatever nonsense, but when some old ugly foid tries to strangle you to death no one cares and the guy just lets her almost kill him. Lol all those people were just standing around letting the guy die, but maybe he deserves it for being such a cuck. I would've punched this old nasty foid in the face and stomped on her hard and probably go to jail because self defense against a girl is considered illegal in this cucked society. I read the news article and apparently she didn't even go to jail for this attempted murder jfl.

Last edited:
Bro wtf. You'll get fucked and falsely accused anyway, if that was me I'd break her face and throw her out the window.

Male privilege :feelsYall:

Average foid entitlement on display

here's your foids rights:ahegao:

I can't BREED

According to the comments
The Uber driver said he would never hit a woman due to his upbringing, not fear of getting sued.
jfl, cucks are willing to forgo their self preservation instincts because mommy said hitting women was bad:lul:

Last edited:
an average day in AMericucks

Brutally over for USA cels. Best to run from a foid and never attack. Country punishes men even for self defense.

His reaction made me think it was fake.

He deserves it for being such a soycuck. Fucking retard sits her and lets her do what the old hag wants.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/pueh6g/poor_mofos_drivers_afraid_get_sued_to_death_look/

This is the state of society nowadays what a joke. Try to talk to or touch a girl and she can immediately report you for sexual harassment or whatever nonsense, but when some old ugly foid tries to strangle you to death no one cares and the guy just lets her almost kill him. Lol all those people were just standing around letting the guy die, but maybe he deserves it for being such a cuck. I would've punched this old nasty foid in the face and stomped on her hard and probably go to jail because self defense against a girl is considered illegal in this cucked society. I read the news article and apparently she didn't even go to jail for this attempted murder jfl.

He's probably enjoying it lol, over for masochistcels.

weird. mentally damaged foid should not be allowed to roam outside. there should be mandatory mental evaluation of foids.

Really? Wow..
That was painful to watch. What's worse is that nothing will happen to her anyways. In fact HE might end up in trouble after this lmfao
Now imagine the situation with genders reversed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back