Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post wall cunt on my facebook has virtue signalled by sharing posts from the local police station facebook page so often she is now a top fan

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
Ever noticed how these post wall mutts desperately want to make themselves relevant by fucking bodybuilding or going into politics or becoming an activist or some other ridiculous bullshit once they realise that being old and below par looks wise as a female won't allow them to get the same level of attention that just being below par looks wise as a female used to?

In this case it's virtue signalling. This nosey bitch who is a daughter of a friend of the family and has 3 different kids with obvious scumbags which is apparently the fault of all men in her eyes, is constantly sharing random articles and posts from the facebook page of my local police station. So much so that the bitch is now a top fan of said stations facebook page. What more evidence do you need to realise that you are an attention seeking cunt? She has 3 different kids to guys who are more than likely criminals themselves yet she's sharing articles geared to raise awareness about certain criminals being wanted by the police.

Bear is mind this dog is doing this all day long 5 - 7 days a week on the money that the government drips to her and her child support money to fund her drunken nights out while I'm in fucking work! To top it off she posts those inspirational memes that either do not apply to her lifestyle whatsoever or are bashing men. 5* cunt!

Is this in the US?

jfl @ browsing facebook as an incel

Post wall female is still playing tutorial mode, just with no cheat codes anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back