Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Post times foids have been nice to you/felt bad

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
I was like 16/17 at the time, started a new school. And the one guy I was sitting with, basically ditched me to talk to some girls so I was left alone on a table by myself. Some foids saw what happened and called me over and said that guy was a dick, and were sitting with me and talking. They were trying to be nice fr, and even gave me their snapchats.
They probably felt bad at seeing the 5'5 curry being lonely

They probably laughed at you behind your back

nothing even close to that happened to me.

I once walked to high school on a non uniform day. I wore shorts. A foid noticed my: Hairy, skinny, pasty legs. She said to her friends out loud; 'If I was him, I would feel bad about myself.'

Edit:- Kindness was the mercy she spared me by not pointing and laughing.

Last edited:
In highschool they said "hey zekr how are you doing" out of pity a couple of times. People knew me as the depressed guy in highschool. It was a small school so they all just called me depressed.

They felt bad because they saw I was lonely and had no friends. Still didnt talk to me tho jfl

Prob laughed at you

And is that any better? They were looking down on you.
True they felt bad, but honestly what else could they have done? Some dude literally ditched me and they tried to make me feel better

True they felt bad, but honestly what else could they have done? Some dude literally ditched me and they tried to make me feel better
Shouldve left you alone

Shouldve left you alone
That would not have been any better, they just wanted to make the situation better. I may hate women, but I'm rational enough to realise those girls were just trying to be nice

They sometimes pitied me. But pity is humilating.

Group therapy. A certain mentally-ill morena would occasionally ask me if I was "okay". I had stuttering/anxiety issues and she clearly viewed me as "less" than her, but she was kind and sympathetic.

"Hello Intellau"(Sometimes)

"Intellau, did you have a good day today? I think I see your transportation van outside."(We were waiting in the lobby to leave)

"Intellau, that was, like, so cool!"(I had some success in a group gym activity)

"Intellau, did the group arguing today make you anxious?"

"Intellau, shouldn't you wear your jacket?"(The group was walking outside on a cold March day)

"Intellau, let me help you" (I have motor problems and couldn't balance my body properly to complete a group activity)

Near the end of my stint, I had stopped coming to group therapy for a few days due to appointments/anxiety. When I returned, I (reluctantly) participated by playing a game with the group. Most of them ignored me and one person actually spoke over me without regard for my turn to speak, but the morena was much kinder to me; she started "fake laughing" at my game answers to make me feel more comfortable and said "Bye Intellau" before I left. That was on her last day of group therapy.

I very much wanted to chat with that woman and offer advice for her problems, but I was unable to; I was too anxious and prone to stuttering to befriend her during group therapy. We seemed to have very similar viewpoints and maturity levels

Outside of that, nothing at all. Meeting the morena helped me realize how superficial Shannon Rose Bosanac truly was; As S.R.B flirted with tall Chads in her group(Rule violation), the depressed morena sat quietly and respectfully for months.

I met a "slim Latina" once. She was very depressed and somewhat asocial. Also much humbler than Shannon Rose Bosanac.

I was pitied by a fourteen-year-old girl in group therapy. The other foids viewed me as a nuisance.

They would speak over me because of my stuttering problem.

That's worse. They looked down on you. It wouldve been better if they did nothing.
And is that any better? They were looking down on you.