Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post the most embarrasing non-NT thing you have ever done

• Thread starter ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Start date
ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
8th grade.
Silence, we are working in dead silence.

I start singing the AVGN theme song to myself.
I thought I was quiet enough.

Everybody heard it.

Everybody looks at me
Teacher asks me if I am ok.

Girls two rows ahead, they hated me. One of them says "no no it was good, sing again" to encourage me to embarrass myself further.

for reference, this is the AVGN theme song:

View: https://youtu.be/oh0czACzECQ

another thing I would do:
In 7th grade I finally met a kid that was also into airplanes.
So we became "friends".
I would ask him questions or talk to him.
But if he didnt react, I would just keep repeating myself and pull on his clothes until he reacted.

Honestly, I wonder sometimes...

I am retarded

Fakecel purge when??
no they would always do that.
I have hunchback.
So when I move I walk like a beyblade, I swing around, weird.
When I do sports it gets even worse.

So I would constantely fall or fuck up.
But they would mockingly encourage me to do it again and sneer at me after.

The girl I was talking about lost her virginity by getting fucked in the ass while on drugs at a party.
She and her friend were uber sluts.

She espeically hated me because I got put in a group project with her and she blamed me for the failure of the project.

I've repressed those memories for fear of a fatal cringe attack.

jfl

i have entire years that I dont remember
like 2015

no idea what happend there.
I also dont remember people, faces or names.

Even now, been in current class at trade school for over a year. Dont know anybody by name.

idk what the fuck is wrong with me but people have very little priority in my mind and memory

jfl

i have entire years that I dont remember
like 2015

no idea what happend there.
I also dont remember people, faces or names.

Even now, been in current class at trade school for over a year. Dont know anybody by name.

idk what the fuck is wrong with me but people have very little priority in my mind and memory
incel trait

I tried cold approaching girls in public jfl

fuck PUA scammers

I tried cold approaching girls in public jfl

fuck PUA scammers
oooof brutal as fuck.
suicide move on the level of japanese kamikaze pilots in ww2.
fuck

how many times did you try?

oooof brutal as fuck.
suicide move on the level of japanese kamikaze pilots in ww2.
fuck

how many times did you try?
dozens

luckily it never hurt my reputation

dozens

luckily it never hurt my reputation
medal of honor worthy ngl
the balls to do that jfl

imagine looking like this and cold approaching dozens of girls

Igor

With balls like that you shouldve signed up with the army instead, you wouldve gotten a fucking pension and ultra honorable discharge by now

the balls to do that jfl

View attachment 335558

With balls like that you shouldv signed up with the army instead, you wouldve gotten a fucking pension and ultra honorable discharage by now
yeah only approached because I thought I was a 6, in reality i'm 4-4.5

if you know you're below average you won't approach

PUA preys on the delusional

the balls to do that jfl

View attachment 335558

With balls like that you shouldve signed up with the army instead, you wouldve gotten a fucking pension and ultra honorable discharge by now
tbh mogs me btw

yeah only approached because I thought I was a 6, in reality i'm 4-4.5

if you know you're below average you won't approach

PUA preys on the delusional
same.

i cant rate people because my brain idk
so I showed my pics to this blackpill guy on yt
he said solid 4 or something and I was happy with that.

Then I posted myself on reddit to get rated and showed my face to someone from here.
I got fucking 0/10 to 2/10 on average.

Mainly because of my fucked smile and giant nose. + nct.

so yeah.

thank god I never cold approached.
tbh mogs me btw
I have a legit hunchback, girls called me quasimodo in school.

yeah once when i was 6 i told the entire class that i read labels and the back of the box of various bathroom items,whilst taking a shit.Yeah i didn't interact with many people my age until school.

yeah once when i was 6 i told the entire class that i read labels and the back of the box of various bathroom items,whilst taking a shit.Yeah i didn't interact with many people my age until school.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

funny as fuck though.

my bullying started in kindergarden so I can relate kind of.

I always isolated myself even as a child. I would refuse to play with other kids, my mom tells me.

Ok this is going to sound like larp, looking back I can't believe how ridiculously retarded I was back then but yeah don't blame you if you don't believe it. Btw I was 14 at the time.

We were working in groups of 5 at history class and I started jacking off because one of the girls was hot. I positioned myself behind the desk at an angle where no one could see below my stomach but obviously my arm can still be seen moving and one of the chads caught me and asked wtf I was doing. I stopped and just said "nothing" and the group continued to ignore my existence per usual. I'm so happy I never got caught jacking off in class because I did that like 3 times before, my reputation would've taken the biggest hit.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

funny as fuck though.

my bullying started in kindergarden so I can relate kind of.

I always isolated myself even as a child. I would refuse to play with other kids, my mom tells me.
i have memories of me refusing to be in places with other kids.Sometimes i would be okay to play with other kids but it all depended on who was there.If a woman was there i would immediately say no.if the kids had my looks and same level of strength or appeared "friendly" then i wouldn't mind.I death scared of people ever since ever kek
Ok this is going to sound like larp, looking back I can't believe how ridiculously retarded I was back then but yeah don't blame you if you don't believe it. Btw I was 14 at the time.

We were working in groups of 5 at history class and I started jacking off because one of the girls was hot. I positioned myself behind the desk at an angle where no one could see below my stomach but obviously my arm can still be seen moving and one of the chads caught me and asked wtf I was doing. I stopped and just said "nothing" and the group continued to ignore my existence per usual. I'm so happy I never got caught jacking off in class because I did that like 3 times before, my reputation would've taken the biggest hit.
bro,they all noticed it.They just didn't admit it.

HAHAHAHHA :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

no no i believe it, heard similar stories before.

One time in a group project
They were talking about another guy and I said "yes, hes a real stud"
and this other dude goes "wait, what, wtf did you just say"
"nothing nothing"
"no no noo what did you say jfl"

it was so embarrassing lol

i fapped on the toilet tho

i have memories of me refusing to be in places with other kids.Sometimes i would be okay to play with other kids but it all depended on who was there.If a woman was there i would immediately say no.if the kids had my looks and same level of strength or appeared "friendly" then i wouldn't mind.I death scared of people ever since ever kek

bro,they all noticed it.They just didn't admit it.
ah interesting. My says they made kids in dance in a circle and hold hands and I said to my mom "you dance" because I didnt want to.
At other times I would start crying just at the suggestion of playing with other kids.

I once bit another kids nose though. My parents still remind me of it from time to time.

Something very similar happened to me. I was punished by our foid teacher for disturbing class and she sent me to sit next to her desk. As I was sitting there I kept drawing yugioh monsters on my arm and hummed some melody while doing it.

Well at some point I noticed silence around me and then I realized that everyone was looking at me. They burst into laughter and my teacher said: "well keep drawing, better for you anyways"

One time in a group project
They were talking about another guy and I said "yes, hes a real stud"
and this other dude goes "wait, what, wtf did you just say"
"nothing nothing"
"no no noo what did you say jfl"

it was so embarrassing lol
Lol damn this is why I'm introverted, I'm scared of saying cringy shit like that without thinking.
Also another major non-NT thing I did was be the only person in my year to not go to prom (had no group to go with) and instead play Roblox that night. I think I'm a lot better now but Jesus Christ my school life was fucked bad.

Something very similar happened to me. I was punished by our foid teacher for disturbing class and she sent me to sit next to her desk. As I was sitting there I kept drawing yugioh monsters on my arm and hummed some melody while doing it.

Well at some point I noticed silence around me and then I realized that everyone was looking at me. They burst into laughter and my teacher said: "well keep drawing, better for you anyways"
well keep drawing, better for you anyways

what a fuckign piece of shit, I hope she has wooden splinters in her cunt rn.

I got similar treatment from teachres, off handed remarks infront of class, bad treatment and full on arguments at times.
One time a female teacher laughed at me while I was bombing a book report in front of class.

fucking cunts, I wish shit on them
tfu

what a fuckign piece of shit, I hope she has wooden splinters in her cunt rn.

I got similar treatment from teachres, off handed remarks infront of class, bad treatment and full on arguments at times.
One time a female teacher laughed at me while I was bombing a book report in front of class.

fucking cunts, I wish shit on them
tfu
I was punished and bullied all my life.

Lol damn this is why I'm introverted, I'm scared of saying cringy shit like that without thinking.
Also another major non-NT thing I did was be the only person in my year to not go to prom (had no group to go with) and instead play Roblox that night. I think I'm a lot better now but Jesus Christ my school life was fucked bad.
Relatable, I went to the graduation ceremony with my mom.
Went on stage, leaned really far forwar to get my certificate and fucking bailed out of there in 5 minutes.

I also would watch anime or do other shit while people went dancing and so on.

I am german.
Remember when germany won the world cup?
even the most recluse people came out to join the public viewing

I was inside, watching anime jfl (akagme ga kill to be specific)
I was punished and bullied all my life.

me too.
Didnt even realize how fucked up I was until I started comparing my life to the experiences
of other people online.

One time (probably because of autism) when I was 6 I wanted to try to fool my parents into thinking aliens invaded. So I cut my leg open and I had this green-purple stuff and I mixed my blood with the green-purple stuff and throw it around my bathroom and wiped it everywhere.

my parents were freaked out and I almost got a stitch.

One time (probably because of autism) when I was 6 I wanted to try to fool my parents into thinking aliens invaded. So I cut my leg open and I had this green-purple stuff and I mixed my blood with the green-purple stuff and throw it around my bathroom and wiped it everywhere.

my parents were freaked out and I almost got a stitch.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
holy lol, wow
reminds me of these prank videos on yt
only real.

I really can’t remember doing any of this. I’m too high inhib to do anything like that. Maybe I did something like this in preschool but I can’t remember it

I mixed up dishwashing liquid, 3 different types of soda, and some other household supplies and questionable things. I shook the bottle around almost regularly and stored it in a dark, damp place. After a week of making this retarded concoction, I thought it was a smart idea to take a few sips of it. I forgot what happened after, so I don't know.

I mixed up dishwashing liquid, 3 different types of soda, and some other household supplies and questionable things. I shook the bottle around almost regularly and stored it in a dark, damp place. After a week of making this retarded concoction, I thought it was a smart idea to take a few sips of it. I forgot what happened after, so I don't know.
bro, you are still high, wake up

jk

yeah i did similar shit.

my mom would ask wtf is that shit in her freezer but i never knew at that point.

Holy fuck imagine being such an outcast that you can jerk off without anybody noticing or caring :lul: :feelsrope:

Holy fuck imagine being such an outcast that you can jerk off without anybody noticing or caring :lul: :feelsrope:
My existence was barely registered, I spent most of my lunch time reading in the library. JFL it was very bad, but I think I've matured alot in the last 3 years.

My existence was barely registered, I spent most of my lunch time reading in the library. JFL it was very bad, but I think I've matured alot in the last 3 years.
I would sleep in the library during lunch, but i have also matured a good amount since high school

The girl I was talking about lost her virginity by getting fucked in the ass while on drugs at a party
She's still a virgin, sweaty :soy:
Your ignorance of female anatomy is why you're inkwell

thats good :feelsokman:
Hoping I can ascend in uni but being a 20 year old KHHV is already very brutal :feelsrope:
Don't worry man I've had friends who ascended in college being khhv until like 20-22 but the catch is they were all normie-high tier normie in appearance and were just super high inib and high standardcels :/

Lmao, absolutely fucking based. I've been watching AVGN since I was 8 or 9.

I admitted to being a virgin while I was in the hospital. My father walked out the room and it drowned on silence.

based, james is based

how old are you?
my dad think I will go mgtow or some shit lol
I'm 23 rn, this story is from when I was 20 lmfao. Not that my situation changed.

Probably same. I dont remember most of my middle school, and being partially blind (high glass number needed eyes bit I didnt realized it for years) helped that too.

I was also getting bullied till 8. grade.

I used to interrupt the teacher a lot and make retarded noises during class before I got therapy for my autism. Back when I was decent looking (pre-puberty), no one would really give a shit when I would have a giga-autist moment and start randomly running around the classroom in second grade, in fact, regardless of my autism, I was pretty popular among my peers until I moved schools during puberty.

I used to interrupt the teacher a lot and make retarded noises during class before I got therapy for my autism. Back when I was decent looking (pre-puberty), no one would really give a shit when I would have a giga-autist moment and start randomly running around the classroom in second grade, in fact, regardless of my autism, I was pretty popular among my peers until I moved schools during puberty.
interesting.
never had a good looking phase though, I remember the kindergardener foid telling me to stand in the back of pictures.

lmfao bro. I also used to watch him almost a decade ago. At least you didn't spout one of his retarded poop lines out loud

I watched TV and there was a crime series where the bad guy was sniffing cocaïne.
I thought it seemed cool because he was shown very well after taking his cocaïne.
I decided to try to do like him.
As a 12 years-old boy there in a rural area, obviously there was no cocaïne at home, so I took
my mom's baking powder instead and I sniffed the whole sachet.

The reactive powder went directly in my sinuses and it hurt like hell.
I was jumping all around the house and no way I could say what I had done.
My panicked mom took me to the general practitionner. He had never seen such symptoms, some white glued nasal flow.
He told I had a sudden cold.

I watched TV and there was a crime series where the bad guy was sniffing cocaïne.
I thought it seemed cool because he was shown very well after taking his cocaïne.
I decided to try to do like him.
As a 12 years-old boy there in a rural area, obviously there was no cocaïne at home, so I took
my mom's baking powder instead and I sniffed the whole sachet.

The reactive powder went directly in my sinuses and it hurt like hell.
I was jumping all around the house and no way I could say what I had done.
My panicked mom took me to the general practitionner. He had never seen such symptoms, some white glued nasal flow.
He told I had a sudden cold.
ahahah what pisser!
hes like "his nose is stuffy"

and youre basically on the ground like this:

lmfao bro. I also used to watch him almost a decade ago. At least you didn't spout one of his retarded poop lines out loud
im from germany which made it even weirder because I was singing in english.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back