Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post the games that had the most emotional impact on you

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Commander
★★★
For me I'd easily say Mother 3 (even though some of the gay shit in there is annoying) it cried pretty hard multiple times and ESPECIALLY at the end.

The original Mother also left me depressed after playing because of what happens with Queen Mary near the end.

I'd love to know which games have left an emotional impact on you guys like these games did for me

The only time a game had an emotional impact on me is when Lee from TWD died he was my favorite nigger

Xenoblade 2 was an emotional Rollercoaster for me, Nier and Nier Automata also.

Many older JRpgs also, but can't really remember the details now.

Xenoblade 2 was an emotional Rollercoaster for me, Nier and Nier Automata also.

Many older JRpgs also, but can't really remember the details now.
I still gotta play those classic SNES rpgs like chrono trigger and such

Jak and Daxter (2nd to X), Kingdom Hearts 1 till 3, Ratchet & Clank Tools Of Destruction-A Crack in Time, Re-Volt, Carmageddon II-TDR 2000, NFS Most Wanted-Carbon, GTA VICE CITY till IV, Exodus From The Earth, STALKER Shadow Of Chernobyl, F.E.A.R.

Cyberpunk 2077 as much shit as the game gets its endings are actually heartbreaking. you form a lot of connections and build up your character to be met with the reality that you are going to die and lose everything. pretty sad ending especially if you get invested in your character.

I chose the Arisaka ending as I thought they could save me and seeing my waifu slowly degrade and basically get mind wiped alone in space away from all her creature comforts and companions was pretty brutal.

Jak and Daxter (2nd to X), Kingdom Hearts 1 till 3, Ratchet & Clank Tools Of Destruction-A Crack in Time, Re-Volt, Carmageddon II-TDR 2000, NFS Most Wanted-Carbon, GTA VICE CITY till IV, Exodus From The Earth, STALKER Shadow Of Chernobyl, F.E.A.R.
Re-Volt had an emotional impact on you? I own it on cartridge for my N64 but I always thought it was just some silly car game

The Kingdom Hearts games always intrigued me so I'll need to get to them at some point

Great game. Idk how Sega's never shat out a hold monkey ball after it.
There was a new one recently made. I have it for my ps4. Its actually a great game, the levels are much more detailed

There was a new one recently made. I have it for my ps4. Its actually a great game, the levels are much more detailed
Probably won't play cause I don't have a PS4 and the chances of it being boring are probably high. I loved the original Monkey Ball games though even though they could get hard as shit lol

Re-Volt had an emotional impact on you? I own it on cartridge for my N64 but I always thought it was just some silly car game

The Kingdom Hearts games always intrigued me so I'll need to get to them at some point
PC for me. But i also played a bit of the PS1 version. Yes, it Did.

Metal Gear Solid: (Psycho Mantis)

Morrowind: it felt insanely massive and immersive for me back then.

Tekken 3: the visual jump from Tekken 2 was insane to witness.

System Shock 2: the moment when it is revealed that you've actually been working for SHODAN

Alien Isolation: It's probably the most stressful game I've ever played

What about it was so impactful? I should honestly play it again tbh
The whole concept brought fruit to my imagination, it is to me the closest thing to Freedom.

Well, sitting side by SIDE with Carmageddon 2.
But, that's the whole Theme , colorful graphics and Abstract representation "you can go There".

One of a Kind

Morrowind: it felt insanely massive and immersive for me back then.
I remember watching one a kid play it at daycare and it seemed so cool but also scary. Metroid Prime made me feel the same way

The whole concept brought fruit to my imagination, it is to me the closest thing to Freedom.

Well, sitting side by SIDE with Carmageddon 2.
But, that's the whole Theme , colorful graphics and Abstract representation "you can go There".

One of a Kind
I'll definitely be playing it again then

I'll definitely be playing it again then
Check out Revoltworld.net and the OG revoltzone.net

Play either the GOG version or the latest RVGL (Classic Edition), install mods.

Check out Revoltworld.net and the OG revoltzone.net

Play either the GOG version or the latest RVGL (Classic Edition), install mods.
I was just gonna play the N64 version first since I already own it

I honestly never really gave it a chance because I was more interested in Pokémon Snap and Mario 64 at the time lol
You are still in Time.
Btw the Sega Dreamcast version is the most complete port of them all, if you happen to have that system, buy a used copy.(At a fair price)

You are still in Time.
Btw the Sega Dreamcast version is the most complete port of them all, if you happen to have that system, buy a used copy.(At a fair price)
Nah I don't have one but I wanna get one eventually

I remember watching one a kid play it at daycare and it seemed so cool but also scary. Metroid Prime made me feel the same way
Some old video games scared me as a kid, even non horror games looked scary to me. Just look at MGS PS1 character graphics, they were creepy.

Some old video games scared me as a kid, even non horror games looked scary to me. Just look at MGS PS1 character graphics, they were creepy.
I remember not being able to sleep after watching a friend play Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove lol. I played the game years later and it was really fun but yeah that fucked me up for a bit