Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post stuff that your parents say to you

S

SwansonSamsonite

Recruit
★★
Every once in a while my parents say something about me not having a gf.

"Everyone will get married at some point, and then all the good girls will be taken."

Dad: "Anon, if you think that [physical flaw] or [physical flaw I didn't even think about] matter, they don't! Besides, later on look don't matter as much. Time will catch up with girls."
So basically, women dated other men in their prime and when their looks start to deteriorate, then it's finally my turn? He said it like I should look forward to that.

Mom: "No he doesn't think that! Anon is a good looking guy, every girl would be lucky to have him."
Literally a couple of sentences later:
"You don't have a gf because you only want models. You should stay in your league."

"graduate college and get a high paying job so you can betabux !"

they don't, since i told them i'm gay

200 IQ strategy tbh, they're off my back now.

"It's OK to live your life alone"

"Just go out and talk to some females" they don't realise how modern dating works at all.
"Get a good job and then you can marry a nice girl" they expect me to live out my youth with zero romance and betabux some used up cow.

Never said anything about it, they knew it was written in the stars.

'' you are not short! ''

i'm 5'6 lol

"You'll always be my baby"

Thanks for making me feel like a 25 year old child.

Mom : "You look like 5 times better than this guy"

images

He actually looks a little worse but mogs me to hell and back

"Just go out and do something"

"You're our curse and misfortune"

My dad: "You attract problems by thinking negatively."
My mom: "You're too ugly to be my son."

"graduate college and get a high paying job so you can betabux !"

They always tell me "when are you gonna get a job" even though I'm still in college jfl

Ethnic parents man

Lol youre kidding with the mom part right?

I wish I were joking. She frequently tells me that I'm not her son, and will occasionally throw the "ugly" part in there for good measure.

She never tells my brother that. Only me.

I wish I were joking. She frequently tells me that I'm not her son, and occasionally she'll throw the "ugly" part in there for good measure.

Atleast shes honest, and doesnt torture you with personality or such bullshit.

Though you mother needs acid to the face

They always tell me "when are you gonna get a job" even though I'm still in college jfl

Ethnic parents man
lol exactly they nag on about it like wageslaving is the end all be all of life. fuck wageslaving but i have to be forced to work for someone else

Though you mother needs acid to the face

I will settle for letting her starve or freeze to death once my father passes away in a few years (he's in his 70s now).

She also walked into my room with a knife one night while I was sleeping. After that incident, I got a lock on my bedroom door.

The only way I cope is by telling myself that she's mentally insane, which is true.

Mentally ill women just spill out unfiltered thruth, thats my observation.

There was this one young crazy women in our class who redpilled everyone.

The only way I cope is by telling myself that she's mentally insane, which is true.
giphy.gif
and I thought I had it bad with parents who didn't encourage me to become social or make friends

Mentally ill women just spill out unfiltered thruth, thats my observation.

Same is true about children. You wouldn't believe some of the names I was called growing up. All of which pointed out my physical and facial flaws. Throw 25+ years of rejection since hitting puberty and society should consider itself VERY fortunate that I haven't gone ER after all these years.

Last edited:
giphy.gif
and I thought I had it bad with parents who didn't encourage me to become social or make friends

I wish I had parents who would just fuck on me and let me live in a room in the basement, go shopping for me inclusive cigarettes and give me 150 bucks a month for games. Thats all I want at this point

"where is your girlfriend"

I wish I had parents who would just fuck on me and let me live in a room in the basement, go shopping for me inclusive cigarettes and give me 150 bucks a month for games. Thats all I want at this point
i would just want to be independant and live reclusively on an island at this point growing my own food and shit, i have nothing to lose except maybe internet .

giphy.gif

My family did nothing to improve my social life either. My dad is an even bigger social retard than I am, my mother hasn't said one kind word to me in decades, and my brother lives in his own little world where he doesn't want to be bothered.

Mom : "You look like 5 times better than this guy"

images

He actually looks a little worse but mogs me to hell and back
This. Just lol when parents compare you to some Chads on television. Absolutely ridiculous.

Ethnic parents man
You look like a typical Marxist soyboy from Berkeley, California. Weird.

My family did nothing to improve my social life either. My dad is an even bigger social retard than I am, my mother hasn't said one kind word to me in decades, and my brother lives in his own little world where he doesn't want to be bothered.
yea both my parents sit at home all day doing nothing and they are in their 40s. They are paranoid whenever i want to go out and try somethign new, they also discourage me from talking to any relatives. I used to hate it because my mom hates my dads side of the family and vice versa people just get into fights all the time. And I'm sitting here being controlled

Every once in a while my parents say something about me not having a gf.

"Everyone will get married at some point, and then all the good girls will be taken."

Dad: "Anon, if you think that [physical flaw] or [physical flaw I didn't even think about] matter, they don't! Besides, later on look don't matter as much. Time will catch up with girls."
So basically, women dated other men in their prime and when their looks start to deteriorate, then it's finally my turn? He said it like I should look forward to that.

Mom: "No he doesn't think that! Anon is a good looking guy, every girl would be lucky to have him."
Literally a couple of sentences later:
"You don't have a gf because you only want models. You should stay in your league."

Just go out to bars, clubs or discos and find a girl lol that's not how it works for a friendless incel with almost no social skills like me