Post some brutal moggings

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
RIP tbh this thread will be interesting

Damo the incel

Mythic
-
It makes total sense that this was taken in my city. I see gl guys like the guy on the right often. But, even he gets mogged by some of the people I've seen in the streets.
I'd just move if I were u lol it must be awful,, do u often get nose mogged

Damo the incel

Mythic
-
It makes total sense that this was taken in my city. I see gl guys like the guy on the right often. But, even he gets mogged by some of the people I've seen in the streets.
Can u take a picture with the mogger and see post it here to see how much he brutally mogs you

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-

Height mogged by a foid is pure suicide fuel, I understand this mans pain

Cleftcel

Major
-
aaaaahhhh fuckin brutal, in some of these pictures you question if they are even the same species. How do they not just collapse right then and there and wait to starve to death

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
i know(hammy and knajjd), its satire
Masters me.
You confused me for a seccy. Thought master was deadminned tbh, then thought it was eski.
sir, you've publically embarrassed me, you didn't need to do that
I hate when that happens and there's like 2 replies correcting the misunderstanding and you're like "ahaha" but really you want to die.
Not that that's ever happens to me :feelstrash:

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
This thread ... it hurts, but it's enjoyable pain, because it proofs that the blackpill is true.

EyesAreSoCold

Major
-
I hate when foids do that, they go and literally start jumping on Chads cock in front of uglier men
They seem to love to do that, I think it's makes them horny when a lesser male is invalidated in the presence of chad.
What is the source of this picture? Why is he sitting there? Why endure such situation?
No idea where it came from. It looks like he's deep in thought, maybe it's his first meeting with the blackpill and he's wondering if life is worth living.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ElliotRodgerHere OffTopic 4
Templarcel421 OffTopic 10
Johny.speiz OffTopic 25