Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Post ragefuel/suifuel ITT

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
Chadfishing, statistics, quotes from wonen, FDS posts about how sub 7” is dicklet, anything. Or link threads with it.

I’ll start:

BBA8B4C1 1BF6 4D05 9952 60AA12265891
F423BE3E F216 44BF AB0D 192A84844F35
5CE9D574 1661 484A A432 1D17152AC052
32550E7B 4B4C 4F04 8001 BFFF65ADBE6D
AA3386A8 288E 4552 881C AE87000D621D

Soulless creatures.

I wish I was chad

Soulless creatures.
women are operating on an operating system lower than DOS they are so arcane so backwards their ethical operating system is based on the DARPA NET on a sinclair c5

women are operating on an operating system lower than DOS they are so arcane so backwards their ethical operating system is based on the DARPA NET on a sinclair c5
I have no idea what are you saying, first operating system i used was xp but i agree.

I have no idea what are you saying, first operating system i used was xp but i agree.
DOS was the first iteration of microsofts operating system in the 70s the precurser to windows windows is actually built on top of it

DARPA NET was the precurser to the internet it was the biggest network in america before the internet, basically a huge network of computers in america only.

and the sincllair c5 is just a fuckng old computer

basically foids are so dumb and ethically corrupt their brains are operating at a pathetic primitive level which is almost prehistoric in operation, and you have to go back and unevolve your brain to get this level of functionality to think as primitively and basely as they do.

chad can just rapemaxx and still get away with it :feelsclown:

basically foids are so dumb and ethically corrupt their brains are operating at a pathetic primitive level which is almost prehistoric in operation, and you have to go back and unevolve your brain to get this level of functionality to think as primitively and basely as they do.
Thanks for clarification, they think like children (no offence to children), first comes what they want, then what they need and the rest fuck it all.